Eurofighter Typhoon - Germany's Best Fighter Jet

this is a cruise missle similar to the taurus, but with the job to specialy destroy airfields and not hard targets, would be an intresting SIM weapon, but not useful for normal games

2 Likes

It’s easier then to ask for more and more and more pre-production 98-07 Eurofighters IPA 3 98-02 and IPA 7, as well as as soon as possible, just a lot of copies of the reduced armament against the ace, but with an emphasis on the maximum number of rebirths. The minimum requirements are Lightning 3 (high-quality thermal imager, as on Mr 2000 12.0). The minimum should be 6 Gb, so that you can score points to fly out on a stormtrooper in case you were shot down.

1. ASB
  2. SA server
  3. throw the field from the take-off point, but adjusted to the side
  4. Congratulations, now you farm on Chinese bots without actually flying away from the respa.
    Conclusion: game 🤙

I remember there were videos of not just a flying rocket, but how a Tornado had a huge container under its belly with anti-airfield mines or mini, but against tanks. As I remember in one of the videos there was a version with the same mines being thrown out, but the rocket was like this red one, but when approaching the airfield at low altitude it scattered the mines. That would be great. To mine the enemy’s fields)))

I can tell you 100% that there will be no dev stream tomorrow.
Information from a Russian moderator.

Wanna weigh in on the F-35 vs Typhoon debate.
To me it depends alot more on the effectiveness of DASS than C-scan vs E-scan CAPTOR:

The F-35 has 4 (6 with Sidekick) AMRAAM internal, using external mounts ruins the stealth advantage. Additionally the fixed AESA means it has to travel in the general direction of the target to track it.

The Typhoon has its inbuild jammers, two towed jammers and can carry 4 (6 with those dual rails) IRIS-T that can destroy incoming missiles.

If the Typhoon manages to evade / jam / decoy / destroy the F-35’s salvo, it can then use its superior flight performance to hunt the F-35 in return

2 Likes

Yep, sounds right. in a WT envrioment as well, the Typhoon will have superior climb rate and therefore the alt advantage.

Altitude advantage usually means death in warthunder because everyone sees your contrail and next thing you there is 20 gazillion radar AAMs coming up your jaxxie

1 Like

i’m pretty sure the Apache is what the Storm Shadow is built on so yea similar to taurus but most similar to Storm Shadow(i mean look at the shape lmao)

thats the MW-1

Or might be JP-233

German ones had the MW1. MehrzweckWaffe 1

Yeah, but can be hard to tell the difference between the nationality of Tornados in some clips and pictures. A Tornado with a belly canister could be either. Though there are obvious differences with that.

Though Im sure the german tornados could probably have been equipped with JP-233 if the need had ever arisen

Most big problem is JP233 did not have anti-tank bomblets.
there is only landmine and anti-runway bomb.

Yeah, though I think the mines were HEAT though, so could still potentially be used for area denial. But I play mainly SB, and I want them for actually hitting AFs with

Maybe, it could so

JP233 for reference;

MW-1 on the other hand:

1 Like

This became BK 90 at sweden.