Eurofighter F-2000 Trance 1

as fast as possible! +1

3 Likes

as fast as possible +1

1 Like

Weird how the only 3 replies before mine are all identical.

This is a great F-15C MSIP II, Rafale, etc equivalent fighter and I anticipate this when the game is ready for all of these.

2 Likes

as fast as possible +1

3 Likes

It’s strange because everyone thinks the same: a real Italian top tier for italy!

2 Likes

+1 with 120Bs and 9L(I)-1s as top missiles for 13.3
Alongside identical German 'phoon and British one with 9Ms (and 120Bs ofc)
Later Tranches can bring more capable armaments at a higher BR

These 3 alongside Rafale F1, JAS-39C, F-15C MSIP/J MSIP/Baz M, J-11A, and Su-27SM make for a great big update with every country (less France and Sweden but they’ll get 13.0) having pretty perfectly balanced and extremely equivalent top vehicles, all with roughly equivalent Fox-3s and current in-game Fox-2s.

Elaboration

1 Like

+1

1 Like

The second pic in the “Pictures” tab (3rd overall) shows a Typhoon without the IRST. Is that something that was added in Trance 1?

No, they had it from the First prototype, but some units didn’t had It ( every single Italian unit nowdays mount It)

2 Likes

Capisco. Grazie!

1 Like

+1
Obviously going to be added, just a matter of when

3 Likes

absolute yes +1

3 Likes

Yes one of the best aircraft could be in the game, ASAP, let’s make a petition for the next patch, for Germany, Italy ( Spain .) UK

1 Like

+1, i just really hope they wont forget to give it ASRAAM too, so it can carry IRIS-T and ASRAAM :)

1 Like

these were uniquely german missiles tho…

No? Italy used them from decades

2 Likes

oh did they get exported from germany?

We used them since F104S ASA M

3 Likes

alrighty lol just checking

+1 Early domestic Aeronautica Militare 4+ gen fighter aircraft

I guess EF-2000 Tranche 1 Blk 2 & Blk 5 could be 13.7 BR

EF-2000 Tranche 1 not integraded IRIS-T, AIM-120C-5 AMRAAM, GPS/INS precision-guided munition, stand-off guided munition and Rafael Litening III targeting pod