Eurofighter F-2000 Trance 1

+1 Early domestic Aeronautica Militare 4+ gen fighter aircraft

I guess EF-2000 Tranche 1 Blk 2 & Blk 5 could be 13.7 BR

EF-2000 Tranche 1 not integraded IRIS-T, AIM-120C-5 AMRAAM, GPS/INS precision-guided munition, stand-off guided munition and Rafael Litening III targeting pod

Yes please! +1

1 Like

I wonder if germans could get one

the Germans had their own variants of the F-2000 ofc, I figure when it comes out the UK, Italy, and German will all get theirs simultaneously

1 Like

I am awared of that, but I researched all the topics only to find out is there no one about the German Variants, but replies.

Britain and Italy have some amazing guys that do a lot of suggestions for their respective nations. But Germany doesnt seem to have any. Like there is a really good suggestion for both the Tornado Gr4 and Tornado A200C, but not one for the Tornado ASSTA3.1

3 Likes

Are all of those armaments available from Tranche 1 ? Or are some locked behind technological updates of different tranches ?

Ye, it seems germans had this game forgotten, xd.

Huh? The suggestion for basically the Tornado ASSTA3.1 just got passed. It’s just a different name and very minor additional improvements (if not the same plane at all in wt).

2 Likes

I Indeed excluded the armaments that were not possible for T1 (but A2G weapons were integrated After Block5 for The T1 units)

I’m working on one ;)
So not an amazing guy but at least a guy working on the suggestion :p
Unfortunately I’m not very knowledgeable on the Typhoon so it might be a bit…

2 Likes

Hey, do you know what armaments the various Blocks in Italian service used? It seems based on some research that the German Block 2s were limited to AIM-9L(I) and AIM-120B (HUGE for getting these aircraft ASAP) and I was wondering if you have info if the Italian ones were the same.
Britain introduced ASRAAM in Block 2 so they’d still have to have ahistorical armament, unless the Block 1s are more combat capable than I understand, but at least the German and Italian aircraft could potentially be specified as Block 2s and therefore accurately armed, with Block 5s introducing the better weapons.

Italy used IRIS-T, AIM9LI, AIM120A/B/C

Anyway, I’m wondering a few thing about Italy’s euro fighter.
How many Trances have been in service ?
Do Trance 1 have PESA radars ?
Because, all in all, amidst all of this suggestion, I think it’s pretty unrealistic that we would see a Trance 1 with IRIS-T out of the bat.
In terms of game balancing, what could be the different offerings of different variants, coming one after the other in order to not completely ruin the rest of top tier during introduction ?
I’m mostly thinking of the propositions that were made for the Rafale in its dedicated thread.
Also, if we followed this idea, would all EF be mostly C&P from tech tree to tech tree ?

1,2,3 and 4 in future

No

The fact that IRIS-T won’t be included for game porpouse doesn’t mean It has to’ be excluded from the suggestion.

Are You referring to the differences between the trances?

Weapons wise yeah (at least irl they can use the same weapons, Idk about what gaijin Will do), but there are some differences, the German One doesn’t have the Pirate, and the Italian One doesn’t have the LWS

Wouldn’t it be T5 in the future?

No, they said they Need the new Eurofighters quickly so the Italian new units Will be T4

They did confirm the new wide display would be included to the new 24 Eurofighters and I’m pretty sure its developed for the T5 but correct me if I’m wrong.

No, the new 24 units Will have the MK0 radar and Will feature the current most recent standard. They Will be probably upgraded in future tought.

They probably would be upgraded in the future, but its been said they will be receiving Captor E MK2 AESA radar (I’m not sure what you meant about the radar), it will be T5 standard and it will replace the older T1 and possibly T2 later on