Esport Drop Issues

Now I have talked about this a lot already but I still think its sort of a issue. If you didn’t know regular twitch drops like the ones streamers can activate and then you watch at any time, They are fine and I don’t have a problem with them. However the Esport ones are different due to they have a set time when they happen. Now for those European and American players, its during the day but for Australian and maybe some of Asia it’s at 3am. Now I don’t really care about the 1 day premium, decals or skins and whatever but when they bring back rare vehicles like the M-24 (TL) or the P-51A, Its pretty unfortunate that its the middle of the night when I try to watch them, Some people like me have work/school to get to the next day which means I can’t stay up all night for some plane or tank. I hope this issue if you could call it that is fixed before they bring back Tri Color Smoke for planes which I would take over a E-100 or IS-7 anyday.

If I’m correct, there are certain apps and commands that can keep your device on without any interaction as you sleep, so you can stand something like your phone or PC, turn it the other direction, and have the stream on but muted.

1 Like