Egypto-Syrian (UAR) TT

For your consideration: Syrian Insurgent Armored Land Cruiser

ISIS in Syria BMP-1 ZU-23 SLAT

Vehicles and mods operated by insurgents or militant organizations where-ever it is operated by ISIS, Pro-Turkish rebels or Rojava in Syria or the RSF/Janjaweed of Sudan will not be accepted into the suggest.

I gotta say, I don’t agree with adding in this TT. Don’t get me wrong, there are a few cool vehicles in here, but I don’t think there’s enough to justify a whole new TT, especially when naval would seriously be lacking.

Didn’t Syrian army capture most of these vehicles? From that sense these are now operated by Syrian army.

Yes and no

Syria did get a lot of their captured weapons back however it seems that most of the unique modifications that the Rebels or ISIL operated when the Syrian Army captured them they never operationally used them again due to various factors. Only showing them off as trophy vehicles at most

I think that is a good enough reason to get them but I agree with you. Also I think it would be very hard to figure out which vehicles were captured.

Here is an Egyptian Army K9 Thunder in a military parade back in October

egypt-first-country-in-middle-east-to-use-k9-thunder-self-v0-va1tp4dz8bxb1

Egypt’s locally manufactured M1A1

1 Like

There may be another potential aircraft for Top Tier for the UAR TT, the F-15EX, Egypt cancelled their orders of Su-35’s at the last second due to pressures mainly from the US. At least 5 Su-35E’s were complete prior to the cancellation so it could still appear in the Air TT

Weren’t those Su-35Es diverted to Iran instead?

EDIT: Nvm you literally answered my question in the Iranian post.

1 Like

Iraqi SPAA as a premium?

Nope, a T-62 turret mounted on a garbage truck would be better

an arab tech tree was also aded by @Bo_Dada