Egypto-Syrian (UAR) TT

It is known for sure only under the First contract …
1.The first contract in 2004-10 pieces (MiG-29SE_9-13SE) and 2 pieces of MiG-29UB …
2.The second contract-12 pieces was executed in 2008-before the embargo or after (possibly after repair and modernization in Belarus)…The modification of the MiG-29 under the second contract was never called…Due to the embargo, modernization was carried out on the territory of Sudan… Судан получил от России 12 МиГ-29 - Газета.Ru (gazeta.ru)
3. Therefore, some aviation experts suggest that some MiG-29s have been brought up to the MiG-29SM standard…but it’s not official…There is no data on the Second Contract in the available registers…

It will be interesting for the tree… Реинкарнация “МиГ-21” для ВВС Судана. | ТЕХНОСФЕРА | Дзен (dzen.ru)
Судан получил из Китая партию учебных самолетов (topwar.ru)

Self-propelled guns of Syria…photo below… #ВИП_История СУХОПУТНЫЕ ВОЙСКА СИРИИ… | Война История Политика | ВКонтакте (vk.com)
Exotic- сирийские сау на базе т-34-85: 2 тыс изображений найдено в Яндекс Картинках (yandex.ru)

yay, WTTTM images are here!

1 Like

Yes

at least the first iterations are, i am doing the second iterations now due to a couple of factors (Air and Ground), I am going to do some research on potential COIN aircraft and UAV’s

1 Like

While looking up the ST-500 MRAP, I found this (The ST-100 is essentially a more compact ST-500), the Anti-Tank variant is the sub-variant we are interested in, I am going to guess that the ATGM in question is a Akeron MP which is a ATGM has Egypt has in stock

1 Like

Yemen… Американский М-113 получил башню от БТР-60 (vestnik-rm.ru)
В Йемене обнаружили необычную химеру | Еженедельник “Звезда” | Дзен (dzen.ru)
Йеменский гибрид: старик 152ой еще живой - ШУШПАНЦЕРЫ АТАКУЮТ! — LiveJournal

Spoiler

SUDAN…Judging by the photos-the aircraft is equipped with an external fuel tank, and the purchased set of weapons was shown next to it, the Sudanese Air Force purchased the FTC-2000G version. The version with five armament suspension points is positioned as an affordable multi-purpose aircraft…

Spoiler

Реинкарнация “МиГ-21” для ВВС Судана. | ТЕХНОСФЕРА | Дзен (dzen.ru)

SUDAN… Боевые машины пехоты Вооруженных сил Судана (bmpvsu.ru)
Суданская плавающая боевая бронированная машина… | ПОПУЛЯРНОЕ ОРУЖИЕВЕДЕНИЕ САНСАНЫЧА КОЧЕТКОВА | ВКонтакте (vk.com)

While looking at one of the sources, I noticed there is a wheeled AC in the very front that i do not recognize in the very front, do you have by any chance have other pictures of it?

1 Like

Variant WZ-523 (possibly with Sudanese modifications)…
I don’t know which country(99%-also Ghana)… WZ523 | Weaponsystems.net

Spoiler

Ghana- WZ-523 - Wikipedia
Namibia…

Spoiler

wz-523-намибия
wz-523-намибия-1

I will be holding off on adding the modified vehicles with the BDRM-2 turret even the BTR-152 with the BDRM-2 turret (The BTR-152 with the M167A1 turret will be definitely added). The M-ATV with the 2A42 turret however i am definitely adding, the main question that if the 2A42 is only weapon it uses or if it can utilize another weapon ontop of it like an ATGM for example

Here is the vehicle in question of anybody else is wondering

m_atv_s_bashney_ot_btr_80a_1

Also i am going to add the Shareef-2 (WZ-523) but not the Ghanaian or Namibian WZ-523 since there is no connection to either Egypt, Syria, Sudan or Yemen

Finally i am going to see if the Caiman (modified Belarusian BDRM-2 that Sudan uses) can equip other weapons besides the HMG or the 30mm Grenade Launcher

His short-lived fate here is just below the middle of the site page…
Контент Flyer007 - Страница 9 - Усадьба Урсы (ursa-tm.ru)

is there any hope for this to be added?

• a syrian guy

It is possible but not likely, we need to more vehicles and data on them

It is confirmed that Egypt is implementing a new domestic IFV, the Sinai/SENA 200, currently it is only armed with a RCWS consisting of a 50.cal Browning however it is confirmed that there will be a variant with a 30mm turret and a variant with ATGM’s. The SENA 200 will be put into service alongside a few other vehicles like the Egyptian built K9 SPG’s

EDEX-NOMP_04-scaled

Here is a Sinai/SENA 200 prototype with add-on mesh armour

A special feature is protection-standard 4 STANAG 45698 armor is claimed, which protects it from 100 mm ammunition. The undercarriage withstands the explosion of an 8 kg mine.

Syrian T-55 with improvised domestic armor pack and a FCS/Laser Range Finder of North Korean Origin

C0eqjsQVEAA8JK7

Some Egyptian M60 Pattons and T-55’s at a Military parade

218881-1d318c96fad0d188c77b5d7bfea84e65

Egyptian Army Tor-M1’s & Chaparral SAM Launchers

ca70df29428a9b449feaaa93f7d5a3da

Is there is any hope of adding Al-Zubair II (it’s modernized version of an Iranian T-55 -if um not mistaken- that Sudan use) along side with Mk F3 155mm (French self-propelled gun mounted on AMX-13 chassis) and 9K33 Osa (SPAA) and Cadillac Gage V-150 Commando also known as M706 (light/amphibious tank)

Sources: Republic of the Sudan - Tank Encyclopedia
Keep scrolling down to find it

Source for Sudan operating 9K33 Osa: 9K33 Osa - Wikipedia
(Couldn’t post a link for tge Mk F3 and M706 due to me being anew user lol)

Why not expand it to the Arab League in general? I have some good Libyan and Iraqi stuff that would go well with this tree.