Earn the Churchill AVRE in the Operation Overlord Event!

GJ is only interested in pleasing marketing dep. and having your money. Just look at the game state we so many premium/event/marketplace only vehicles from all this fomo events that are on marketplace ridiculously overpriced with the the 70$+ (full game price) premiums.
Everything is more and more hevily design to monetize and its keeping more and more hard almost every interesting vehicle new now is either a premium or fomo event/bp purchase locked.

And 35k for rank 2 with meme gun 50m/s that can barely fire 200m in front?? What a slap to the face from devs to player base.

4 Likes

130m Max

Gaijin seriously?

https://youtu.be/o_TTUa4d_3I

1 Like

Yes, apart from the long reload it’s accurate. They’ve even given the longest possible range because most sources say 100m, only found one that said 130m.

I mean, we’ll have to temper our expectations. This is a fun tank, not an effective one, and that’s ok

It takes less than 30 seconds to open up the AVRE wiki page and read

effective range was only around 80 yards of 230 maximum.

Converted that’s 210m maximum. And right next to me is a Fletcher book stating that number.

The sources I read all say 100m. Never seen official documents say anything like that range.

Completely useless, pointless meme vehicle for 35k is absolutely ridiculous and not remotely worth it, no idea what the hell they are smoking at HQ because any form of common sense has long gone out the window.

7 Likes

Is there an explanation somewhere on the multipliers?
I’d like to hope there’s at least a x2 multiplier for RB, and another x2 obtainable with high tiers.

Thats the point, you can just give them a little money instead ;)

Dang that’s a beast…

I dont spend my money in this game since long long time ago, just playing i can obtain enough coupons for premiun and vehicles.

1 Like

I’ll give you five dollars for that Au-1 coupon lol (all jokes)

3 Likes

I’ll top @CmdrVince offer and give you $6

(All business)

Seeing as it’s a short range Engineering/Demolition vehicle, it doesn’t make sense to have a super long range; velocity and drop off is what matters in range. Besides, the “gun” is called the “spigot mortar” for a reason.

i think people are forgetting were getting a churchill mk3 at 2.7 lol. im basically imortal in my churchill mk 1 at 3.3 let alone in down tiers. all you need to do is hold w and give them the wiggle when your reloading. it will be a fine addition along with my hedgehog and swordfish. all i need now is the grant.

1 Like

As a somewhat casual free2play player (as I am not willing to play evrey day for 2 hours) I decided that I will never gonna sell my Ki-48-II otsu coupon from the last crafting event eventhough I dont even like the vehichle, because with conditions like this I’m fairly convinced that I never will be able to get an event vehichle ever again.

1 Like

With add on armor, also, I heard it was supposed to be a Mk.VII…

alright just checked, the avre is a mk3 with add on armour, the mk 2 is in game with the hull howitzer (i just assumed it was a mk 1).

1 Like