Earn the Churchill AVRE in the Operation Overlord Event!

It won’t, considering recoilless rifles don’t feature someone climbing out of the vehicle to load a new projectile either

Already pointed that out, he ignored it along with the other examples I mentioned as well.

This was made in reference to you. As much as I like to bash on the Brits and their vehicles, the guy was giving very valid reasons why it was the way it was and why it isn’t as much of a problem you are making it to be.

2 Likes

I litteraly said i wanted the reload in the game. I think it is funny, what is wrong with that? And sure every other awkward and odd reload should be implemented in the game, it would probably be fun.

This is what i mean by forum dwellers. Take everything too serious, read every thing posted on the forum and yet only half of it.

Your literally here posting on the forum.

No, I took into account your whole conversation. Not just this one comment. That one you showed is fine, though like the guy said there has been no crew animations loading the guns. The most to be shown would be the trapdoor opening.

2 Likes

The deal is… it’s what you get, so pucker up[ :).

Yeah it’s weird. This is going to be the worst performing vehicle of all all time.

You’re not not going to be able to hit anything, while everyone can just disable you before you even get remotely close to an effective firing range.

A 1.0 Sturmpanzer will win in a fight 10/10 times.

Been wanting this for a very long time, bring back the good ol’ day of playing CoH.

1 Like

Haha big gun go boom

Neither a gun nor does it go boom. It goes thunk lol

this may be blasphemous however i really hope we can remove the track armour. due to the volume jank ive had many a round simply pass through my Churchill armour simply due to having the track armour on. such as an 85mm going right through the frontal armour flat on in the mk 7. although from the looks of it its based on a m3 or 4 so maybe it doesn’t matter. wont stop me from bringing it in my Churchill lineup.

only real problem i have is with that god damn score requirements… who thought it was a good idea to have 35k be the minimum. for a rank 2 25k should be fine and allow knew players to earn a premium for grinding.

1 Like

These rewards are pretty great, BUT… each stage is 35,000 Mission Score ultimately for a Rank II vehicle?!!

Gaijin, you really need to reevaluate the new event format’s stage requirements… 😳

3 Likes

The cost to grind will be a monitory reason. First to sell gold to buy. Secondly being rank 2 and brittish it won’t sell well on the market place and they mKe their money there. The cost to grind it will put a lot of people who don’t care for it off so the Mrket will have reduced stock. Reduced availability increases demand and cost so gaijin make more money.

Actually interested in this one, what’s the explosive mass of the shell?

40 lbs - 18.14kg - more than some battleship shells! :)

1 Like

The Sturmtiger is Breech loaded not muzzle loaded. And its not a mortar but a rocket launcher.

2 Likes

I stand corrected on the breech. The rest of what I said remains the same. Crew still gets out to manually operate a crane to load the weapon.
fkuhqmkkwe171

Not load the weapon, the crane is for reloading the vehicle, but the gun has an internal crane mounted under the roof and rail system. I mean, just even think about it, how would you want to reload shells from the internal Storage, through a little hatch? Its only for refilling the storage.

3 Likes

35k points when first such event with IS-2 had 25k requirement eh

Not that I’m suprised honestly. That’s comparable to battle pass situation.

First season was good, cool rewards, vehicles were not exactly copy and paste and it had BR requirement (2.7 at least), not rank requirement.

After that BP tasks required rank III vehicles. From cool vehicles like T55E1, M6A2E1 or LVT-4/40 we started getting more copypaste like bunch of P-51s, A6M6c or AMX-50 with 90mm or EBR with 90mm that honestly should be in the tech tree. We’ve lost 1 vehicle in exchange for 10 days of premium (maybe it’s not so bad but I’d rather have interesting low tier vehicle), coupons could be sold after reaching high BP level instead of instant ability to sell them after recieving them.

And with these score based tasks we’re having similar stuff - they’re continuosly getting harder to grind for an average Joe with job. Sure you can buy your way into progressing, but that doesn’t make it fine for f2p players who have to spend lots of time in the game if they want to get something, hooray FOMO.

Hell, I’d say previous tasks like destroy x vehicles, destroy x vehicles in one battle or get x number of assists were easier.

I get it, Gaijin said that it’ll be either 35k or 45k but 35k for rank II vehicle? One of these more requested lately? I doubt they couldn’t change it to lower score requirement - remember that they said no to supersonics for a while and look at where we are today. It’s just greed because they know people wanted such tank for a while and they can be sure that most people will buy stars instead of grinding them.

Do we really need games to become a second job

6 Likes