Early guided ordinance for gaijin to consider

You do know that you can outrange the pantsir with mavericks and you do know that the pantsir like all SACLOS SPAA is essentially hard locked to 8-10km against high speed maneuvering targets because of how gaijin messed up SACLOS guidance its the best SPAA but it doesn’t mean its good

2 Likes

Especially since AGM-65Gs are in the game now. Rocket bombs.

You do know all you have to do is turn your RADAR off? Turn the RADAR off, and stop spawn camping planes, and just move 30 feet…

The AGM-45 is long overdue, the Aim-54 HARM/ECM mode is long overdue, and the AGM-88 isn’t even new technology.

It also forces the player to give up a ground ordinance slot to carry them, so its a give and take.

If you are going to add 2023 AA capabilities, then we can at least add 1983 anti-aa capabilities.

You cant spawn camp planes what are you on about
Actually looking at the vehicles you own youve literally never fought against a Pantsir you have no understanding of how weak SPAA really is

1 Like

We still haven’t even gotten past the GBU-16… F15C gets the GBU-8… Where it carries the Enhanced Paveway II. The 50 series…

Its getting silly honestly.

Absolutely right, I don’t have any ground vehicles at all that would see a Pantsir…

Soviets cant see soviets that doesn’t count you arent fighting a pantsir i do in my gripen and they’re not an issue i can reliably do CAP directly above the battlefield because of how poor the guidance is on SACLOS against high speed targets

1 Like

Oh, I forgot how alternate history doesn’t happen, and mixed battles don’t happen.

Bro the soviets literally never face eachover in ground

1 Like

Literally skill issue. SPAA is fine, except for non Russian at toptier.

Its not i shouldn’t be able to just easily ignore Pantsirs as a non threat in my gripen yet i can only skill issue would be you since you’re dying to a missile that you can easily outrange with almost every guided munition

1 Like

Pantsir players are known for being pretty dumb lol

I dont even play the Pantsir i have i researched but im not gonna bother playing it when i can do far better by lobbing R-27ER at CAS planes SPAA is just simply too weak to be worth playing over any plane that can do CAP

Dont bother arguing with him, he doesnt even play top tier.

1 Like

what do you know about top tier ? by personal experience

im so glad you mentioned range, the BOLT-117 is actually a pretty close range LGB, averaging around 4 maaaaabye 5km.

and at the BR of 8.3 for ARB and 9.0 for GRB, but after checking the range for spaa at 9.0, I later realized it would be much out-ranged by ALL of the spaa, not to mention the other aircraft that already sit at 9.0,

I wanted to give the “B-57G” with the BOLT-117 the following BR 8.3 ARB, 8.7 GRB

It should remain 8.3 in ARB because it would preform the same as either of the already existing B-57’s.

And I chose 8.7 for GRB, because at 9.0 it wouldn’t have the RANGE or SPEED, to compete,

And before you make the point of “but it’s a laser guided weapon at 8.7”

I understand, but hear me out.

It’s a first generation LGB so all the SPAA at 8.7 would still be a major threat, considering it’s a big and slow Jet bomber which is amplified at 8.7 (would have been worse at 9.0).

The BOLT-117 would preform very similar to the agm-62 that’s already at 8.7. (Better or worse)

And on top of all this I think the B-57G should be the only plane that gets the BOLT-117 weapon system, not unlike how the “a6e TRAM” is the only plane to get the skipper LGB.

in another post we discussed balancing and here’s what we came up with. i think this link is worth the click Early guided ordinance for gaijin to consider adding - #9 by tripod2008

I like to play SIM and this would be really interesting.

Also, since it’s not a missile and therefore has no internal thrust, the user of this weapon would have to maintain a high speed to give the bomb a good ias for long-ish range drop capability.

And I’m sure the laser diode would be vulnerable to heavy clouds.

The plus side is, if it gets added, we all get to go and watch our favorite YouTubers play it when it comes out.

Probably by the end of the year.

Also I forgot to mention that it’s night time capable.

No it’s not classified