E100 is not accurate from a historical standpoint

For those who dont know the E100 was never fully build, why do I say that, well because only one hull was build but was later scrapped. The turret on the other hand is missing, nobody know how it looks, one thing for certain, it is not the Mauses turret, why? BECAUSE IT IS SIMPLY TO HEAVY. So devs, if you want your game to be historical accurate, please add something like World of Tanks turret for the E100. And for armor just do what you did with the Tiger2 H, add another 35-50 mm of armor, that is the case if the cheecks will be flat. Thats it, I hope other people will agree 🙂 thanks😉

3 Likes

Seeing how the E-100 is basically unobtanium this is moreorless a moot point imho,

13 Likes

They are not going to add another E100…

1 Like

Bro i was saying that they change it

3 Likes

Given that they never made the turret that would be rather pointless…its fine as it is tbh

1 Like

i wish if they make the E-100 as event tank but i don’t think Gajin will change the model of the E-100 turret.

2 Likes

Don’t need to add another E-100 just need to give it the proper turret
Ex.

4 Likes

And the Image I am showing has the turret that was found on a blueprint for the turret.

2 Likes

and was the one that went missing. The front plate is 200mm side 80mm rear 150mm top 60mm.

1 Like

It’s not unknown what turret it would’ve received. Work on a physical turret was just never started.

The E 100 turm was to be a less armoured version of the Maus II turm. Which is the one represented in world of tanks. However, WoT has completely wrong armour thickness. The front was to be 200mm, sides 80mm, and rear 150mm (yes a stronger rear to balance it all). At least these were the latest plans when work on it stopped. Had the project continued who knows if they had designed yet another turret or what have you.

However the turret is far from the only part of the current E 100 that is wrong. The chassis that was built was desgined to use the same engine (HL 230 P30 700hp) and transmission (OG 40 12 16 B) of the Tiger II. Obviously these were less than stellar for such a heavy tank, but it was only to speed up prototype production. Work was started on a version of the E 100 that was to get a 1200hp engine and new transmission. This design moved the transmission to the rear and thus also moved the turret forward. But no surviving blueprint of this design has survived.

Thus the engine and transmission of the one in game is wrong too.

1 Like

well engine and transmission is yes and no thing yes they did plan to later add the bigger engine but it was also planned to use the HL 230 P30 because they had parts for it and it could be serviced because of that.

1 Like

They should make a historically accurate variant accessible to all players.

1 Like

That would be nice wouldn’t but no they won’t

No thanks. I’m not interested in blueprint hardware in WT.

what Blueprint the turret was made but lost during transportation to the E-100 hull for testing.

2 Likes

I believe it was destroyed by allied bombing raids before it was to head out to the E-100 testing site.

Just the usual ragebait exclusivists, just ignore.

2 Likes

just asking what blueprint and also the bigger engine (can’t remember name) they had started work on making it for later models.

You better start working on changing that mindset, pal. The game is nearly in the contemporary era in Ground Battles, and near ‘4.5 gen’ jets in Air, if they run out of innovations, prototypes and unfinished models are going to be the dripfeed 100%, period.

Who you talking to?