E100 is not accurate from a historical standpoint

Nvm and EX the ho-ri’s

Both of them are not real. Only wooden mock up made.

Bro what? I just wanted the game to be more accurate i dont have any problem with the E100 i just want it to be more realistic

Sorry for the confusion, I was refering to him:

I agree with you but we should get the Krupp variant as a separate vehicle accessible to all players. And @GNDM_Panzer was ragebaiting with his quoted Statement, because:

It is just wrong and @GNDM_Panzer wants to gatekeep the E100.

1 Like

It should be just another tournament like it was first with E-100, for best 100 players.

Kinda boring, we already have the current E100 in Coupon form so why another Tournament E100 that is more realistic?

Ah yes, really relevant from the maybe 200 active E-100 accounts who only play the E-100 once a year. LOL

Maybe they should make it more accessible then.

Why?

doesnt matter as its unobtainable.

war thunder isn’t as accurate as it claims to be either in many ways, just look at the layout of FV4005 as a good example, the commander sits where the gunner actually was and the gunner sits where there wasn’t a seat

We still have documentation on what the turret was meant to look like.
The turret was redesigned on March 23rd, 1944.

Because rare things are more interesting than ones that everyone has.

1 Like

since when this game is realistic? this game is just wot 2.0

2 Likes

I think I have only seen a E100 once. Plenty of Maus though. Does anyone know if it ever came back as a drop in SL boxes at least?

No, I don’t think so.

GateKeep? Lmfao. I don’t work for Gaijin, fella. I don’t get to decide who does and doesn’t get an E-100.

Yes?

The suspension is being crushed in-game. So id say its accurately modeled.

Now wether it would actually fit, and the turret ring not break by the current turret attached to it is a good question. Iirc the turret ring size is at the very least similar/same

They used the maus turret because that was built and did exist. There is no historical e100 turret to use.

There are authentic historical blueprints, and those should qualify imo.

1 Like

No, blueprints are only acceptable in naval and then only when there is a completed finalised blueprint and there is a huge lacking of alternatives for the balance of the tree. Russia will get the most use of this. The defined rules for ground for many many years now is it has to be built even if just a single prototype.