Dutch CV9035 NL MLU

They cant deny it forever :)

They literally can, they’ve done it with the saabs. Its called we just ignore it or say no

You did it lad!
Its in the new trailer at 1 minute and 3 seconds!

1 Like

Not exactly, the version in the trailer is literally exactly the same looking as the DK cv9035. It didn’t have the bolt on armor or the D model turret so we cant say whether the MLU is here yet

It had the dutch flag on it, and it was using a camo used by the dutch (enough proof imo)

Just saying that we need abetter look to see if its the MLU dince the MLU has the D model turret and that CV90 does not

Fair enough, but it would be weird to paste a dutch flag on any other variant.

Im not saying its not dutch it definitely is. My problem is the turret didnt have the mexas armor both the Danish and dutch have irl. So im worried they copy pasted it to the NL tree which is dumb because the danish cv90 is still missing most of its modifications

Would be a normal Snail move, wouldnt be suprised anymore

I really hope its correctly modeled and that they fix my home countries cv9035

The one in the trailer is the base CV9035NL (the mark 3). Not the MLU.

Sucks too, was hoping for a missile boy but it seems like we are getting a 9.7 tank. I really do think they are jusy gonna copy paste the DK which sucks

Im sorry lads but its not the MLU its the older MkIII, but i fully support it being implemented as a starter. Makes this upgraded model more probable in the future. :)

1 Like

+1 Gives France access to a hard-kill APS. This can fill that spot until French vehicles receive Thales Diamant.

2 Likes

Squadronvehicle CV9035NL in french Tech tree

Why is it 10.0? I didnt get a good look at what it has

It’s mostly the same as the CV9035 in the Swedish tree.
I think it adds 3rd gen thermal, and some more armor ? anyway, as said in the dev stream, “it will be good to bring in the 10.0 lineup”.
I would just need to be reminded which 10.0 lineup he is talking about lol

4 Likes

Sucks, damn was really hoping it wouldn’t be incorrectly added like the danish version but gaijins gotta gaijin

4 Likes

You assume the devs would put an ounce of research into the vehicle. Especially since the thermal imager is French lol. It’ll most certainly be 2nd generation on the dev server.

Mmm, that depends the difference in BR personally i don’t think warrents the .3 increase so it may actually have the ability to track air targets or its something else.