Dutch and Belgian Aircraft are Joining the French Tree!

So no Dutch P2V-7B Neptune. Im sad but hopefully next time. I thought there would be more dutch built planes too.

devs worked really hard to implement the model from a decade old user mission >:(

sub-trees are overplayed now every single time its just more and more copy paste and extending the grind

I REALLY REALLY wanted to have the Neptune in the game. Those J34 jets would make the plane faster

1 Like

Bruh so many german mains crying it was known from the start that france will get this line cuz it cant be more than a 5 lines in the tree due to resolution of some players pcs.

Maybe Germany can finally get some East German tanks.

1 Like

If the justification for shoving this into France is snails inability to fit more than 5 lines on the screen it’s complete joke, as if there is no possible way to change the way these trees are displayed.

military connections of modern periods?
sick brother, the game has vehicles from ww1, ww2, the cold war too.
Plus the tree got 1 new vehicle, and the rest were copy pastes.
Also missing the entire benelux ground tree, so ground france is still in absolute shambles with there only being 4 lineups

France doesnt need Dutch aircraft. They have plenty of amazing French aircraft that could be added. Germany is just about at the end of what could be added.

1 Like

Poor British tree gets shafted again 😂

1 Like

I’m not even pissed it’s going to France, just pissed that out of all of the unique things that could have been added they decided to land on an F-16.

F-16s are the Sherman’s of the air- give it enough time and everyone will have one. Why should I even bother grinding out the US now? (I mean I’m at top tier but) Anything I could possibly want another tree has, but in all honesty probably better or with more unique vehicles. Maybe I’d be more appraised if we got all of our Century series or if we had more F-89s or other unique aircraft, but all we get is Sabre after Phantom after Sabre after Phantom after F-16 that every other tree gets. The only reason now to grind out the US is the CAS aircraft- which in ARB aren’t even that good.

5 Likes

good things come to those who wait
not that Neptunes’ll be anything other than food for fighters, at least it’ll look great

1 Like

Germany already has like 3 trees inside of it

Do wonder why this is going to France and not Germany though. What a weird decision…

While I do want spikes for the puma, isreal is kinda the spike guys so I can understand that one.

The inability to rewrite this is a development issue, not a low end pc issue…

Which doesn’t make it any less of a joke, they’re literally saying they cannot figure out how to expand a tree without just slapping another line next to it and they cannot figure out how to solve a straight forward issue so instead they just throw a bunch of vehicles to a random nation to avoid having to put those braincells to use.

But it has cannons

This is discrimination (unfounded one aswell)

Résumé

Less legit in anything? Lol