Dutch and Belgian Aircraft are Joining the French Tree!

Hot

1 Like

There are two good reasons.

1. The Dutch need to be a sub tree, because they don’t have enough vehicles for themselves.

2. Even after adding all three Benelux, France will still have a much sparser tree than Germany.

1 Like
  1. agreed
  2. Why do techtrees need to be the same? Having differences (the bigger the better) induces people to play more techtrees (and grind more, so spending more money).
    The mm should be able to take of weak and strong br’s of nations, while it currently isn’t, that should be improved, not many techtrees changed for something that can be arguebly worse.

No ground forces this time?

seems like there was a orange leopard 2 in netherlands

1 Like

I think this is meant to be just the air tree and there will be a second blog post for ground vehicles from BENELUX? Idk

Leopard 2A6 equivalent wouldn’t be unwelcome alongside the Leclercs, more interested in an IFV although France has domestic ones available. If I have to have the added tree I’d like to see necessary vehicle types added. IFVs for France is sorely lacking until very very recently and they’ve been either paywalling them or sticking with older ones.

EBRC JAGUAR GAIJIN

1 Like

idk the second and third devlog implies to naval and ground tree

Copy-paste shi*. Only one valuable and uniq plane.
And big advertisement, as for real new tree…
Gaijin is very lazy.

4 Likes

Being able to fly an F-16 without grinding the monotonous boring US air tree?

No complaint from me.

France has plenty of domestic vehicles but if this must be suffered I want the additions to be overkill.

1 Like

It’s only so boring because they don’t often add much of anything that can’t be duplicated into at least two or three other trees.

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree.

I’m desperately waiting for the Convair F-102 Delta Dagger God I love Delta wings

3 Likes

Thats not even true lol, france has just as many possible additions as germany. But they are moke light focused

3 Likes

Same with sweden. We have lots of vehicle but most are cars with cannons or lighter tanks. Or wild experiments

The B-57G Tropic Moon III, A-3, B-66, OV-1 & OV-10 would all be neat additions to spice up the few Korea ~ Vietnam era designs that are in game.

I’m also surprised that none of the USAF’s Falcon armed Homeland defense interceptors were never added (F-86D, F-89J /-H, F-101A / -B, F-102, F-106, F-12A ). They’d be pretty fun to try and out joust their Soviet counterparts with; the (other) Su-9, Su-11, Su-15, MiG-25 & MiG-31.

Yeah because France really needed the F-16 with the amraam cause it is better than MICA and the F-35 in the future :)

1 Like

I don’t think France fox 3 mica will have new missiles unless existing fox 2 mica

F-16AM Block 15 MLU gets 2 flare buckets [60 flares/chaff] unless otherwise proven.
Cause the only image I found of one only shows one port side bucket.

Kind of sad.

image ?

J-008.

i don’t see, can you circle with yellow ?