Dutch and Belgian Aircraft are Joining the French Tree!

Sweden has IFVs France has more Jets equally balanced as all things should be

i am not meaning those planes do not fit in there, its just a mentioning of a fact i just realised

you mean sweden has a more vehicles than avarage in top tier ground, nah its very average there in the amount

3 Leopard 2A7 equivalents and 1 Leopard 2A6 + the IFV with the highest top down pen? lol What more do you want

1 Like

How it feels to be a German main watching all these nations get new 13.0 jets while you know all you’re going to get is an upgraded bus from 1969:

13 Likes

Why are the Dutch added to French? It should have been Germany, because they at least have military connections

4 Likes

Israel getting Namer with spikes before Puma gets its spikes is peak comedy

1 Like

valid point

Anyone have a clue?

wuh ?

Remind me which country made Spikes?

1 Like

they get strela manpads at their boats, while sovjet boats in game have it very long but could not use it

By all means, they can get Belgium and Luxembourg, but I genuinely don’t see a good reason for them to get the Dutch as well.

2 Likes

As much as you would say that, do you really think any of the French jets make up a good fight for JAS39s? Especially after they get FOX3?
All current French top tier jets are underperforming imo, M4K is just a bigger M2KC with more missile and better speed/sustain turn rate, which wether it worth 1.0 of BR is questionable. M2K5 is no different, does PD all aspect and HMD makes up for 0.7 BR?
Yeah they are both good in adequate hands, but doesn’t that go for anything in the game?

Namer is a valid addition but in terms of the game Puma has been here longer

that doesn’t mean sells that didn’t happen irl should happen in game (Japan)

Why France? Germany will be missing good top tier aircraft. And France is already missing ton of unique stiff why not add that first?

3 Likes

copy paste is easier :^)

The difference between the Block -15 OCU and Block -15 MLU (a similar thing with the Block -20s, except that the Block 20 MLU is patterned off the F-16C airframe, not the F-16A) is that the OCU are new build airframes, and the MLU are remanufactured older aircraft.

In terms of in game, its basically a F-16A-10 brought up to F-15C-50 capacities with a comparatively better RWR (should be able to see Pantsir Lock on) and access to MAWS and additional Countermeasures thanks to the PIDS+ pylons. It may also have the ALE-50(V)2 (towed decoys) and assorted other capabilities.

4 Likes

You still can give Germany the Swiss F/A 18 after the F4 F ICE.