Dutch and Belgian Aircraft are Joining the French Tree!

The Dutch Army is literally part of the German Bundeswehr now, every Dutch combat brigade is combined with a German division.

The naval battalion of the German Navy has been placed under the command of the Netherlands Marine Corps as well.

And both armed forces are planning to jointly procure a vehicle for their airborne troops, and they already share the use of the F-35 which will likely result in closer cooperation between the Dutch and German aviation branch as well.

What do you mean they don’t share a good relation?

Should have been split into FR/L/B and Ger/NL. What does France even need a air subtree is beyond me. They’re like the only European nation bar Sweden, that can manufacture a fighter jet on their own and they’re being suplemented by f-16 now. I just doesn’t make any sense to me. They have so many designs on their own…

LMFAO to see those salty german’s player here 🥳

3 Likes

True, but where’s my Dutch F-16 though? :(

2 Likes

I’m sorry for that, and I can understand arguments posted here, but well, it is already acted like this by Gaijin.

Yes, a captured one used as a trainer, your point being?

2 Likes

I don’t see French markings on them, plus the Germans finished building another dozen or so Wasps for the Luftwaffe… chances are Germany had more use of the Fokkers than the Dutch did… so why they shouldn’t be in the German tree but in the French tree is a weird stance.

The phantom gets Li missiles, you’re behind on the news.

It’s still a Phantom at top tier.

Yeah, because they are Dutch planes.

It’s honestly not that bad, I spaded the British phantom when the R27ER was added and the F-16 was already flying about. The phantom is not that bad of a plane. You still have 8 missiles and a decent enough radarset.
ARH missiles should have been added to all planes at the same time,.not create a big capability gap between nations so the German players can enjoy an advantage because they can use them first, smh.

Yeah, because they are Dutch planes.

Dutch planes not only captured by the Germans, used by the Germans, build by the Germans.
Not French planes, not captured by the French, not used by the French, not build by the French.

It’s honestly not that bad, I spaded the British phantom when the R27ER was added and the F-16 was already flying about.

There’s more to worry about now than just F-16s as well.

Having the Bene"lux" Air in France is fitting, though I wonder if some of the german captured ww2 planes such as the G1 be added as some sort of event/ premium vehicle.

Having Benelux independent would have been cool, but then the same arguments can be said by some players, this is just another nation full of copy-paste.

It’s nice that The dutch and the Belgians can seek revenge against those BF109’s.

2 Likes

There is shared history, militarily and culturally.

Interestingly, you look for a “logical perspective” when trying to group Benelux with France. However, you look for a “game perspective” when evaluating what Germany needs and doesn’t need. As well as should and shouldn’t get. Your thinking isn’t rational is just what suits your desires most. You’re evaluating the nations on different levels and then comparing their needs on the same level.

2 Likes

Thank you, I couldn’t lay my finger exactly on why this frustrated me so much, now I understand. This makes so much sense!

There is shared history, militarily and culturally.

More with Germany than with France.

Interestingly, you look for a “logical perspective” when trying to group Benelux with France.

There isn’t one.

However, you look for a “game perspective” when evaluating what Germany needs and doesn’t need.

Just a misrepresentation of what I said and conveniently leaving things out.

Both from a logical as from a gameplay perspective it doesn’t make sense for Germany to not get these things, in neither perspective does France make sense.

Your thinking isn’t rational is just what suits your desires most. You’re evaluating the nations on different levels and then comparing their needs on the same level.

You’re just taking a single post out of context and pretend that is everything I said.
I evaluated both nations on the real life reasoning for getting these nations and their ties, and from a gameplay perspective what nation could make claim to this.

Neither of them explains why France is getting them.

A misrepresentation of what you said, using almost verbatim your exact words?

Okay.

no

Yeah, when you leave out every other post.

Lmao, okay bud.

My response sums up your perspective across your posts quite succinctly.

Clearly it doesn’t if you come to a conclusion like that.

I’ve discussed the logical perspective for tree being added to Germany vs France and the gameplay perspective of it being added to Germany vs France.

you look for a “game perspective” when evaluating what Germany needs and doesn’t need

You pretending I did not go over the current and historical relationship between the Dutch and the Germans and address the close military ties between their ground and naval forces that would justify it as a subtree and only considered the gameplay aspect is outright false and disingenuous.