Dutch and Belgian Aircraft are Joining the French Tree!

1. The french tech tree, from a gameplay perspective, is in need of a large influx of planes to fill line-ups and gaps.
  2. The french were at least nominal allies to the Dutch and the BeNeLux throughout the whole duration of this game (1912-2025).
  3. The Germans were enemies of the Dutch empire and fought against them in the 1940s and created hostilities in the 1930s.
  4. From a gameplay perspective Germany only needs top top tier stuff (1-3 vehicles) to fill their line-ups and gaps.
3 Likes

Only recently the Netherlands and Germany started working together.

Having the Benelux with France is good as it can fill gaps. The German Tree is pretty solid with Argentinian Vehicles such as the TAM

I’m still waiting for Thailand to be added to Japan to fill gaps they have.

Funny but ok,… Netherland was under french flag many times.

You didn’t watched everything, he just wanted an F-16 for Germany.

1 Like

lmfao, isnt the dutch airforce independent from the german “integration” so him getting the f-16’s wont make sense

Yeah, the closest the Dutch air force comes to an ‘integration’ is the cooperation between the Belgian air force, the Luxembourg one and them for the BENELUX QRA. (Notably no Germans in this, outside from some german-speaking Belgians)

3 Likes

What cooperation… a shared airspace since the 1980s where the Dutch F-16s that operated from the Combined Air Operations Centre in Germany took care of the Benelux airspace until like 1-2 months ago when the F-35s replaced the F-16s and started operating from the Netherlands??

F-35s which Germany also has and will surely help with working together in the future in various ways, F-35s which France won’t have.

Then you can also also bring up Division Schnelle Kräfte (DSK), a rapid intervention unit where the Dutch and Germans work together… the The Dutch Airmobile Brigade is merged with the German units to improve the use of personnel, equipment, training, education and cost saving.

You can bring up BeNeSam perhaps, which is Belgian-Dutch naval cooperation, a similar type of naval cooperation that also includes Germany as previously mentioned which is also placed under Dutch command.

None of this includes France at any point by the way.

At best you can bring up the European Air Transport Command, a command center based in the Netherlands that manages military logistics by controlling over 200 planes from various countries in a shared operation with the Benelux, Germany, France, Italy and Spain as the one thing that includes France in some military capacity, but Germany is also included in that

The sooner you realize it’s not about making sense the better lol

Considering I brought up most of these cooperations already in my arguments when I was talking to you, leads me to think you didn’t read any of it…

1 Like

Feel free to point me to where you brought up BeNeSam, EATC or DSK then.

Here is an idea backed by past sub-trees.

Sub-trees are picked based on WW2.

Else the UK wouldn’t have ZA, Italy - Hungry etc. It’s why Japan is likely getting Thailand as they were allies during WW2.

My own personal feeling on the BeNeLux sub-tree is that it shouldn’t have happened and they should have been their own tree. As not only do they have enough to be a tree, France didn’t need them as well.

Source pls, you guys have no clue about dutch Army.

Dutch Army is actual the closest Partner to Germany. Also the dutch never had a special partnership to france than every other Nato force

The branch only has one original Dutch aircraft??

I would only add Belgian aircraft and tanks to this sub tree only to allow a future Dutch independent tree.

The Dutch really don’t have enough equipment to justify an independent tree, they would have made sense to be added to Germany and the Belgium added to France, but we’re just adding subtrees now based on arbitrary reasons.