Domination #1 Mozdok

The restriction of flanking areas on small maps is going to kill the game.

4 Likes

This ridiculous change is a downright disaster for the game, annihilating every bit of fun and strategy. Vehicles that used to flank are now nothing but free kills. Players are stuck in this mind-numbing, lame routine of just sitting around, crossing their fingers for a miracle. And what’s even more infuriating? The Team have the audacity to criticize players who wait around when they’re left totally screwed! I can’t stand the idea of one death leaving, but when the game’s stripping away any chance to make a damn difference. It’s either tossing pathetic spit balls or pretending to be some makeshift anti-aircraft gun. It’s an absolute nightmare, and it’s making my blood boil!

3 Likes

Is insane how Gaijin is ruining all good maps, right now spend more time in crewlock than playing.

All this stupid chages should be reverted ASAP.

1 Like

That’s because they seem to think we all have the attention span of hyperactive gnats and if we’re not in CQC within a few seconds we’ll hate the game.

Or something.

1 Like

Most of the maps in the game are a complete disgrace, the game has so much potential but it’s being held back by the awful maps. They are so mind-numbing that I won a game by just holding W in Hurtgen Forest, they are that bad.

1 Like

What’s the point of making a topic about a map if you don’t include a photo of said map? It makes no sense, especially if several other topics about poor map design already exist.

I will say one thing: Mozodok is one of the best maps ingame, and the change wasn’t that bad. They just need to make the red zone smaller or change that area of the map.