Does the Abrams have a spall liner? No from what I could find

its a good thing you edited.

but wait let me go have a more positive kd in a gimped tank to prove your point.

Why don’t you try actually playing a Russian top tier vehicle?
I see that you tried playing the Object 120 and IS-6, both tanks considered “OP”, and did extremely poorly.

That’s all she wrote, I guess.

i did play is6. at the time it was pretty high up.

it was such BS i decided to never play russians again.

i play to have a challenge (pun intended) not be brain dead pressing w around corners waiting for the sci fi era to save me.

Aha…

I don’t even know why I bother…
Blocked. Crayon eaters can only dilute the conversation so much until it’s really tiresome.

oh nice answer dude. its almost as if you need to have the last word in a discussion where you cant even bring a valid argument to the table.

im just gona block. you are alvis lvl of dumb.

Ah, yes. Because, in a match, when a Leopard 2A7V dies, that means the entire team of 2A7HUs and full 122 lineups die and can no longer spawn. “Literally” the same tank, totally.

Apart from not being remotely close to 2A7HU, 2A7V, 122B+, 122B PLSS and 122A… it’s not better than most others.

It’s only inquestionabily better than the Arietes and the Merkava Mk.4s, and possibly the Leclerc as of now.

But all other tanks are comparable, with weaknesses compared to the Abrams tanks, but also with strengths.

The Type 10s for example, have an autoloaded full second faster reload and a hull capable of withstanding shells such as 3BM46, DM43, OFL F1, L27A1, and even 3BM60, and, at some angles, even larger shells; while the Abrams hull can’t even take 3BM42.

The turret is weaker? Yeah, but the hull is significantly stronger. So they even out. The Abrams is not better than the Type 10.

T-80BVM may have worse reverse speed, slower reload and worse gun depression, but the extreme diference in armor makes up for it.

Same goes for the Challenger 2s; they have worse mobility and gun handling, but they are coated in spall liners (even though they are still missing some) and they have actually functional armor in spite of the nerfs, at least better than the “armor” found in the Abrams. Challenger 2’s center of mass weakspot is smaller and not as lethal, and the hull can withstand, like Type 10, shells such as 3BM46, DM43 and even OFL F1 and 3BM60 at some ranges and angles, while, again, the Abrams can’t even take 3BM42.

So, again, a situation where the tank has both upsides and downsides.

That’s why the Abrams is not “superior” than these; it is comparable. Because just as you remember so easily the strengths of the Abrams compared to the other tanks, you must also remember the strengths of the other tanks compared to it.

And then there’s the tanks who have all strengths with no upsides beyond now reload, but that’s a different topic.

3 Likes

If thats the case then you shouldnt even talk about any tanks aside from Chinese ones.

Oh wait i forgot you’re a US hater.

9 Likes

They are all the same.

Meanwhile, I, who play 8 out of 10 nations, am a “US fanboy” even though I have advocated for each and every single nation in the game, because all I want is for all of them to have their capabilities accurately depicted and balanced against each other. With no exceptions, which naturally includes the US.

It’s always fine when I advocate for any nation’s MBTs; but as soon as I do for the Abrams, all the anti-US users storm in to say how wrong it is.

2 Likes

Same.

This guy and some other people accused me bein US fanboy while i play multiple nations, whats the most funniest part is im actually French main, my most played tank is currently Leclerc S2 with 1451 battles.

Its clear as a day that they dont have any proper counter arguments but rather pure hatred for Usa so they come here claims random bs without actual experience, insults other people and try to play victim card.

1 Like

How is that related? If you’re facing a Leopard 2A7V, you are also facing a Leopard 2A7 (HU)?
You’re facing the exact same vehicle, man. Are you crazy?

Literally the entire UFP is an auto-ricochet zone on the Abrams. Literally most of the LFP of the Type 10 is like 50mm… Insane…

Insane man… Lunatic…

They have basically the same turret armor coverage, with the Abrams having a small mantlet and impenetrable cheeks. The BVM actually also has a turret ring weakspot where the turret becomes a lot weaker. Anyone can check this.

Even implying that the Challenger 2s are comparable to the Abrams… Insanity…

I’m done.

Conveniently not including my hundreds of games in American vehicles.
America being my literal first nation…
Me still having more American tanks unlocked than Chinese ones…
Grinding through America without any premium whatsoever…

Screenshot_1733

Incredible. The people that frequent these forums.

Yet you have zero experience with them otherwise where is your service record with M1A1/HC/AIM/Click-Bait,M1A2/SEP/SEPV2 and ADATS.

Oh wait you dont have because you never have those vehicles in the first place, how cute…

3 Likes

Low tier ones. You are here talking about the Top Abrams tanks (and other Top Tier tanks) like you have a PHD in them when you haven’t even touched them. Only M1, which is an entirely different BR bracket and tier.

Well, seems you are getting a little nervous now.

1 Like

Which are almost entirely in the mid/low high tier BRs. Like besides the ~150 battles combined in your M1/IPM1 you have no battles in other US rank VI+ tanks.

2 Likes

Yes? Because I got to the top of the American tree and was done with it? So I started playing other trees?
When do you think I played America?

I’ll give you a hint - it was when the IPM1 and F-86F-2/FJ-4B were the absolute top tier.

Ah yes you managed to unlock every single US top tier vehicle by simply playing with 105mm Abrams for 151 times.

At least stop trying to humilitate yourself and admit that you have zero experience with top tier US.

Do you think the M1 Abrams is an entirely different vehicle to the M1A2?

It ıs, but i dont expect you to understand since you never owned them in the first place.

I suggest gain some experience first then talk about certain things.

It is the exact same hull with gen 2 thermals, a 120mm gun and thicker cheek armor. That is the only difference. Please enlighten me on any other differences.

Me: Hey, I think Challenger 2s should get their LFP spall liners, mantlet fixed, 3 (TD) should get its missing 17 hp, DM63 and a 5 second reload, and, generally, anything that would improve its performance and drive it closer to reality.

Everyone: Hell yeah sister, let’s go for it!

Me: Hey, I think all top Chinese MBTs should receive their spall liners and have their mantlet models corrected and, generally, anything that would improve its performance and drive it closer to reality.

Me: Hey, I think Leopard 2A7V and Leopard 2A7HU should get their armor fixed. I know it’s more than enough now, but it doesn’t make sense than it’s worse than Strv 122’s historically and should be changed.

Me: Hey, I think Leclerc should have the “fuel exploded” issues corrected, UFP improved, fuel tank bulkheads implemented and have the hyperbar simulated.

Me: Hey, I think Type 10 should have its armor holes removed and the CVT simulated.

Me: Hey, I think Arietes should get their spall liners and armor fixes!

Me: Hey, I think Merkava Mk.4 should have its armor drastically improved!

Me: Hey, I think the Abrams should get-

Those users: LUNATIC INSANE ABRAMS OP SECOND BEST TANK IN GAME AMERICAN FANBOY

6 Likes

It faces much more dangerous enemies that has similiar or if not better mobility,same gun handling, better armor, survivability, similiar or better firepower. Meanwhile regular M1 faces much less dangerous opponents.

But hey, what do you know?