Does the Abrams have a spall liner? No from what I could find

Makes too much sense, clearly2

what am i getting over? Its been proven wrong. I still don’t know why you ever posted it.

" than yours in most top Abramses all while "

Sure, although hardly ever used.

1 Like

Why do you and @sartt go after each other? We are all friends here lol

Let’s settle this for good-
Both of you are solid players and It’s time for a truce or ceasefire between you two.

This means No more calling each other out, lol
Do you both agree to a ceasefire?
Please confirm

because he somehow thinks i give a flying f about WIN RATE LOL, when he uses the same vehicle over and over and over.

1 Like

Hey, hey , hey- this is a ceasefire .
Don’t be shooting any strays right now

I’m trying to help you two make up and drop this. It’s time for a truce

“ELE”- Everybody Love Everybody
Semi-pro

Mainly because he spreads lies about me and thinks he has any understanding about balance of this game.

Like there are truely no hard feeling from my end, as soon as the message is send I usually already forget about the whole thing, but I just dislike people spreading lies about me.

1 Like

One Death Leaver Confirmed.
Having 1100 games played in 1 vehicle is a lie now?

Doing nothing but Sitting in a adats in simulator is a lie now?

1 Like

@_Renzo @sartt trust me, none of us reading this have any clue what you two are arguing about. I just know you both need to stop going after each other lol You are both good at the game.it doesn’t matter how who plays what. Both of you are solid people.

Although, It’s hilarious to be scrolling through comments and then scroll into you two randomly going at it in the comment section. But that’s enough. Make up and become friends. 👍🫡

3 Likes

this sartt guy is unhinged lol

2 Likes

im not unhinged, im just not afraid of speaking whats on my mind, im not sugarcoating anything. I see someone using a single tank wih over 1.1k battles on it, and the rest of their vehicles are sitting under 400 battles, its plain to see what kind of playstyle that person uses. Passive.

1 Like

do you have any idea how funny i find when i out smart people in a game, after they spawn camp, and i have them chase me around my spawn and then blow them the f away, and they talk about win rate? These people are out of their minds lol

1 Like

Man was trying to fight you in the same vehicle.

Like I said, I have no hard feelings towards him. Sure he lies and isn’t the brightest in game, but I don’t hate him lol. Usually already forgotten him as soon as I send the message.

Still interesting that for a person who supposedly “only plays one vehicle”, my SEPv2 already has 3x as many battles and my 2A7V and VT-4A1 are not far behind in battles as your SEPv1 that has been out for more than a year now.

And it’s funny that for someone who supposedly plays passive has a better winrate than you, which would make you impossible to carry.

1 Like

Yeah and i repeatedly told him, to pick whatever tank he wanted. The funny thing is the first time he wanted to pick a map that was overwhelmingly in his favor Advance to the Rhine in his 2A7, i found that funny. I told him to pick Fire Arc, then thats when he started the " mirror match " garbage.

1 Like

Probably because im not playing a carbon copy of the M1A2? All it has is better thermals, Gaijin refuses to give it its real armor, so im just not playing it. Having more fun shooting people with the losat, seemingly another American vehicle that gaijin won’t fix, because well, its gaijin.

3 Likes

Pretty pathetic how obsessed you are.

7 Likes

Hello,

Yes, thats how a skill 1x1 should go. Same vehicle is the best for balance. Since you don’t own the 2A7 i was not gonna pick it. I put Advance to the Rhine as the default map since its the most balanced map in Tournaments (good for tank duels). I wanted you to choose the vehicle since you don’t own most of the top tiers.

But you rather talk smack, dodge the duel and block me.

4 Likes

Lmfao, this sartt guy couldn’t be making more of a clown of himself

6 Likes