Does it just happen to me or someone else?

I play with a Panzer IV, against a Stuart, and the American destroys me, drills frontally, laterally, etc., in 2 shots I am dead.

But if I play with a Stuart, I can’t even damage a Panzer III, much less a Panzer IV

This is just an example, it occurs in all BRs.

They give excessive advantages to players without talent, who are not going to develop the game. They enable them to take 5 more shots than any average player because they PAY.

In the end War Thunder is PAY TO WIN. If it were, great, but they make stupid excuses like the location of the server. A 90mm cannon should do damage equally whether we are playing next to the main server or in Patagonia.

Give other types of advantages to the premiums, not an advantage where you can’t do anything against an M24 that bounces the shot to an IS-4, it’s ridiculous.

But since there are still stupid people playing this, Gaijin doesn’t say anything, he just limits himself to making Match Making excuses, when in reality all they do is give advantages to the Chinese (from China) and the North Americans (from the USA), and I’m not talking about the nation of the game, but about the nationality of the players.

If you pay to win, they are no good for playing. This game will be filled with rats, people who cheat and one of the most realistic games that could have existed will end up dying, but due to the incompetence of its creators or foolish interests, they will lose prestige.

If there are any Chinese reading this: LEARN TO PLAY WELL, then pay your premiums. Paying to win is for rat people.

Many will say that I don’t know where to hit, or that maybe I don’t know what ammunition to shoot with.

But I’ve been playing this for 5 years, I know the Spot points on the maps, the weak points of each tank, tricks for flying planes, etc., stop making excuses, the game doesn’t work well and it only benefits those who pay. There is no competitiveness. It is a PAY TO WIN game.

5 years, yet you’ve only just broken 100 battles?

Come on…

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

EULA you agreed to states that you can only have one account…

2 Likes

i think your lying and how the fuck did you not counter a stuart.

1 Like

sounds like a skill issue not being able to kill a pz4 cant lie

2 Likes

I have replays that I upload to my channel. When it happens to you, don’t cry, but remember me. hahaha.

Sometimes when I’m rampaging in those lower teirs, I’m worried that I’m being reported constantly for just tank after tank nailing and moving onto the next…

Even had someone accuse me of aimbot last week.

Why do you have a new account and why are you complaining if you’ve played even a thousand battles?

If you know what to do with a Stuart, do Stuart things.

If you’re trying to faceplant while thinking you’re going to replicate someone’s shot, remember ping and packet loss are a thing in their servers and they’re notorious for ghost shells as well as ricochets that leave a player smashing the keyboard.

If you cant counter a Stuart or Panzer III or Panzer IV are you not the one without talent? Not trying to be offensive but its hard to get a grasp on what you are trying to get at with this statement.

I think most people would say pay to progress quickly. Its not really pay to win, there are a couple of vehicles that are better than some things in the tech tree but they are still not pay to win because there are still better vehicles in the tech tree and you can still technically get them without paying its just takes a while.

Tf are you on about?

90% of the premiums in game are either copy and paste of a tech tree vehicles with some slight changes that either didnt change much or nothing at all OR they are worse than some tech tree vehicles. Honestly if people have money to spend fair enough.

Uh oh someone is breaking TOS. Bad boy

1 Like

You need to learn to aim better.

The only thing P2W in WT is crew skills. You are wrong if you think otherwise.

Link?

You do realize that ever since this game first came out people have been saying it’s dying right? Only because you say it doesn’t mean it’s true.

As to dying to a Stuart in a PzlV and then not being able to kill a PzlV with a Stuart is just not knowing where to shoot. I wouldn’t go so far as to say skill issue but it is definitely an experience issue. The Pz tanks as a collective are weak unless the individual shooting them doesn’t know where to shoot.

1 Like