Do Something about the Bot players Please!

I’ve seen a few bots using French ships today. Not sure what the advantage of that is over the usual Moffett/Helena spam.

This is crackhead talk.

Indeed… I tried raising concerns after I had someone come to me saying they weren’t listened to…

I also got the cold shoulder.

Still waiting for the correct people to approach me.

waiting along time then hey

There are even full bot squads, I’ve seen few. Created in one day and all joined in the same day.

1 Like

You have to report the squadron by using the Squadron Replay feature.

If you think you have noticed anyone who is breaking game rules (cheater, bot, rule breaking player), please use server replay to report such thing to our Game Masters. They are checking reports and if report is valid - ban such accounts. Thank you!

Our rules do not allows to discus such things on our forum, due to this fact, this thread is now locked.

3.11. Users are not allowed to discuss the possibilities and methods of causing damage or losses to the Games, Administration, Website Managers, and other Users, including cheat programs, “bot” automation programs, ways to modify the client of the Games, vulnerabilities in the client and server parts of the Games, offering advantages in gameplay, and any other circumventing methods prohibited, directly or indirectly, by Gaijin EULA.

3 Likes