Display Horsepower per ton in vehicle stat card

HP/t is much better for judging the mobility of a vehicle than the raw stats. Having to go to the wiki to view this information quickly is annoying.

7 Likes

agree, can visually assess the driving experience

Very good suggestion. It should also show in the modifications tab, for example, how many hp/t is gained after researching engines or how many is lost after installing some module that increase weight.

Make a suggestion

1 Like

I did yesterday.

Then why did you make another thread?

Because the suggestion has disappeared.

Was it an actual suggestion or just another thread?

1 Like

The idea is simplistic I don’t know what would define something as an “actual suggestion” versus “just another thread”. If you believe you know what that would be I welcome you to create a suggestion thread with the idea.

I have a strong feeling you did not make an actual suggestion seeing that you’re trying to push in onto others.

1 Like

Okay.

honestly. info like 0-20km/h , 0-50km/h , 0-70km/h would be even more useful because HP/t doesn’t really tell you anything about the acceleration or gearing.

I don’t think War Thunder models gearing well enough for that to be a major effect but I could be wrong.

oh it does. i compared the CV9040C and the 2S38 driving backwards and they have almost the same acceleration 0-23km/h but then the CV9040 acceleration slows down A LOT and it takes almost the same amount of time to get 23-35km/h
but the HP/t is well in favour of the 2S38