Discussion on ZTZ99A model errors in game

reports driven by hatred is not something encouraged, it will lead to fighting among players and other unpredictable chaos.

aren’t we the ones who have always been discriminated against? XD
and this just makes Russian vehicles more realistic. Should these armors exist?

well, you need to have proper documentation, not using kontak 1 elements on a bug report for the fy-4…, or making incorrect assumtions like armor against with long rods have a 1:1 correlation with trigonometric calculations or claiming that something is nera when it is not.

still, you are doing this out of vengeance not professionalism.
there was someone done this before, about ZBD-86 and other tanks, and was considered as a jocker who builds his pleasure on other’s pain, brought lots of conflicts.
there are enough conflicts. this should be done by the ones that are really professional and fair.

so they confirmed 700mm in ufp?

seems like they change the tag to acknowledged on the old report
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/5UzVdwkK7uRx

1 Like

seems

1 Like

You need to understand his anger. After all, Chinese vehicles can be weakened by mere guesswork, but strengthened by detailed data. And double standards applied even to data from the same sources. It’s hard to keep calm.

2 Likes

If lethal weakening can be carried out by speculation without evidence, why not strengthen it with reason? That’s why Chinese players are so angry.

7xx mm doesn’t work, we need to make it admit this

not about anger, but the action. I feel anger too, so as most people here.
but not this action, this only leads to conflicts, make the issue fuction off it’s original purpose.

I did everything I could, filed an issue to discuss the issue, and when I saw that Gaijin promised a fix was what I had hoped for, but it turned out to be so disappointing and angry. What should I do? It’s also tiring to add bad reviews of Gaijin - is this the only way to satisfy the Chinese faction players who are not too demanding? I don’t know what to do, sigh.

I also gets tired and dispointed many times, just let it go and relax, then keep doing. that thing, won’t hurt Gaijin, but shows offend to other players, so I don’t like it.
I’d rather spend my time on creating new issues to fix things, this is my way.

1 Like

I think he’s active many times and it’s all not a bug by one administrator。

Yeah, I think if they accepted that report ztz99a will have a good armor of ufp(700 or 800mm), maybe we can find some information about dtc, or VT-4 armour because I think its cardroboard in some ways too

1 Like

they also need to fix the fact that in almost all t-72 variants (not the t-90 tho) the frickin commander cupola ain’t modeled in so big old HE passes straight trought (except if it hit the machine gun)

1 Like

maybe he got “not a bug” many times.

I am confused as to the data source here which says it is based on JM33. Did Japan test Chinese tank armor?

1 Like

That’s impossible, maybe it’s just trying to express the data in the game.

1 Like

Overall, it’s a good thing that Gaijin admitted the mistake, although it may be a long wait. This matter has caused a lot of discussion in local Chinese forums, and there are many clichéd theories of ethnic discrimination, which I don’t agree with, but I still hope that gaijin can put an end to the 99A issue.

1 Like