They always

2 Likes

Hi, i write in PM for unban my account, and waiting so long time🥺

1 Like

2 Likes

wow,this really ? or dreaming?
QQ图片20240811220459

4 Likes

Wait, does this means ZTZ99A finally (hopefully) get it model fixed?

1 Like

yeah

What is M41 supposed to mean?

It’s also gonna get a new model I guess

I hope it gets spall liners

1 Like

Via one of the best rounds in-game (120mm DM53)
Redish Orange means crew member / module destroyed, Green means mostly one-shot kill.

For comparison, M1A2 Sep V2 and Leopard 2A7V:

If angled slightly:

That’s what everyone would say

That is true; however, if you are going by that point of view, you can hide behind rubble and peak around hills without showing the LFP. Of course, I would say that it’s easier to find hills than it is to find rubble or flat enough ground with a hill beside it.
The breech is still a massive weakspot, that nothing can help solve.

The fuel tanks on the Leclerc on the right side of the hull is not an exterior fuel tank, meaning that it can and will explode if hit by APFSDS.
There are many of them too.

Only the outer sides of the Leclerc’s hull are exterior fuel tanks.

To be fair, only lower penning rounds seem to not detonate fuel tanks as often:

1 Like

Potentially, always a chance they find some way to make it even worse than before.

maybe the model code, IDK cause GAIJING doesn’t even do that, they get other companies to do it, partly why it takes so long, cause I believe they don’t do contracting but do them by individual updates, thus why it is consistently inconsistent.

Actually there is the possibility that someone brought more than 16 rounds for L2A7 and I often try and shoot right side LFP to gamble on that or that he doesn’t kill me one shot as well.

1 Like

Think we should stop arguing about which one is worse, both are ill treated although I do think a simple BR extension would serve so much good to both.

1 Like

Damage to models depends on the remaining penetration of the round, same as shrapnel.

1 Like

yes i agree

aft09 and mephisto cries i guess