Discussion on ZTZ99A model errors in game

But the gunner cheek can be penned by L27A1 the worst round.

Edit
Sorry, only the SXXI has increased gunner cheek armour. S1/S2/AZUR gunner cheek armour can be penned by L27A1.

What does that matter? 50% of the leclerc mantlet is 86mm.

80% of the Leclerc is easy lolpen outside of the small band of armour on the LFP and commander cheek.

leclerc

2 Likes

That LFP shot is likely to not OHKO or even kill a single crew. The ZTZ-99A is destroyed immediately.
Facetious.

The UFP is angled enough to ricochet when utilizing gun depression, and one must shoot only one side to actually expect to kill. Merely showing your right side on angles while not bringing excessive ammo can make the tank impervious to being OHKO. So the survivability is certainly not inferior to the ZTZ-99A, and is realistically better.

BUT you get a TWO SECOND FASTER reload (which isn’t even loader dependent like on the Abrams, and is the 2nd fastest in the game - meaning you win a shot engagement with anything that isn’t the Type 10, especially if you position yourself properly). And considerably superior gun depression.

I don’t care if there are dozens of you, especially considering how vocal french mains are. You can keep coming.

What is this

While true a LFP might not crew kill, the Leclercs suffer heavily from Internal Fuel tank explosions just as much as T-Series do. Arguably even more so since the LFP is so much easier to shoot then T-Series, and with the Fuel tank being so much bigger, you can’t miss it.

So shooting the LFP is still viable way to kill the Leclercs but at that point your rolling a dice to see if you Fuel Explosion or not.

Literally one of the biggest problems with the Leclercs. As its contested if there is a bulkhead between the fuel tank and crew compartment.

1 Like

Thats from TRADOC WEG 2011 a US military report. Theres also a 2016 version. Gaijin doesn’t accept this as a primary source.
WEG2016

I wish the 99A gets fixed soon!

“US military report”

They literally use the words “likely” in this… Obviously it isn’t a primary source, I would hardly consider it a secondary source…

1 Like

In. the same way Russian sources can’t be accepted for OTAN vehicles, I’d wager US and in general OTAN sources should not be accepted for Russian and Chinese vehicles, as they are just estimations

Actually, I meant to say not even a source. Let alone a Primary source.

Let’s see if gaijin can complete the repair before or after the game dies.

This issue is real and serious in the game, and it is an extremely important issue that needs to be fixed urgently
Эта проблема реальна и серьезна в игре, и это крайне важный вопрос, который нужно срочно исправлять

2 Likes

This issue is real and serious in the game, and it is an extremely important issue that needs to be fixed urgently

Эта проблема реальна и серьезна в игре, и это крайне важная проблема, которую нужно срочно решать

It can be seen that the chassis of the 99A is not as large as in the game

QQ图片20240405045453
QQ图片20240416021652

Among them, there is also a part of the suspension structure

3 Likes

3 Likes

These pieces of evidence are very convincing. Gaijin please treat the efforts made by players with caution

5 Likes

gaijin need to stop discriminate Chinese mbts

4 Likes

agree

1 Like

WZ1001 even uses totally wrong HMG model but Gaijin still has not fixed it after nearly two years WZ1001 released

1 Like