Disable New Helicopter Module System for PVE Helicopter battles

I was playing PVE helicopter battles and I got damaged from anti-air and AI bombers, I realized I can’t shoot my weapons because of the new module system that got added to the game. I get that this is for realism but PVE is set in arcade, so can War Thunder please disable the module system just for PVE battles?

The reason why this is a problem is when my helicopter hull is damaged I can’t go into gunner view neither can I fire my weapons, can’t use the mounted guns, can’t fire missles, can’t fire AGM’s, air-to-air missles, I have to return all the way back to the airfield which can take minutes or just J out of the vehicle but that’s not convenient either since it cost thousands of silver lions to spawn in again.
Before the update when the hull of the helicopter was damaged I could still fire weapons but because of this change now I have to return to the airfield and repair and I miss out on destroying ground and air targets while my other teammates that aren’t damaged can take away the kills.
This new module system is a good thing for ground battles. A helicopter shouldn’t be able to fire its weapons when it’s heavily damaged such as Ka-50 rushing in, in the start of the game, destroying multiple enemies. But this new system makes the PVE helicopter battles experience awful especially for those lower BR helicopters that have to get up close to the AI such as the AH-1G that only has rockets.
So I request that the developers could just please disable this new system just for PVE Helicopter Battles and maybe even Assault Ground Arcade. That’s all thanks for reading.

4 Likes

Gaijin doesn’t care. Sorry to be so blunt but they simple don’t.

1 Like