Disable crew lock once a plane has been spawned

Honestly. they need to step in and actually stop you posting nonsense one-line throwout threads, and force you to respond directly to anything you’re being called out on.

Every, thread…

(I stand by this statement seeing as it’s a commonality with the OPs threads… Vague, obtuse, and constantly spammed, over and over… Search their name and P2W on google, and you’ll see why.)

for the last bloody time, it’s called mixed battles

1. He was clearly not referring to the name, since he was talking about it changing from one thing to the other mid-battle, thus only could be talking about the functional reality of the situation. Not the name.

2. It’s literally called ground, bro

But it doesn’t switch gamemodes mid battle.

It’s literally called mixed battles, LABELLED as ground in War Thunder, if you want to see it called mixed battles, check this link

I literally think this thread should just be shut down before it becomes a spam fest of moving goalposts and making out that there’s no issue in being beligerant compared to actually engaging.

1 Like

You have to edit your reply, multiple quotes are broken on the forum, I can’t read past wherever you use a > the second time.

I was just posting that link for you to read it is mixed battles, yes it is 9 years old but still works

So you think some obscure decade old blog post that 0.01% of players will ever know exists, somehow is more relevant than the GIGANTIC BUTTON that 100% of players have to click IN THE GAME to play the mode?

Lol? Lmao, even.

You do not have a response so do not respond.

You can not spawn SPAA in ARB

You can spawn Planes in GRB

Once a plane is spawned in GRB crew lock should be disabled

Gaijin refers to GAB, GRB, GSB, NAB, NRB, and NEC as mixed battles.

Show me where in game is says that where 99% of players will ever see it. Again the gigantic button is what 100% of players GUARANTEED see since they literally can’t play without clicking it

It does not state it in game afaik, except maybe the encyclopedia

It does not state it in game afaik, except maybe the encyclopedia

I repeat: lol. Lmao, even

Big of you to mention that considering you ignore everything that isn’t in your wanted responses anyway…

1 Like