Thank you in advance for adding the H145M, thank you very much, but the topic I wanted to address is that rocket helicopters are almost unplayable. First, because tanks with automatic cannons are very easy to hit; second, the armor is wrong. Yesterday I played as an Apache and died to a 7.62mm gun, which is impossible even for an AK-47, even for a Huey. I’ve seen a video of an Apache easily fighting a ZSU-23 in the Iraq War, and it wasn’t using Hellfire; another thing, helicopters like the Lynx and G-Lynx should be equal in speed, otherwise the game literally becomes pay-to-win; another thing, we should add ballistic computers even for 7.7mm helicopters, and yes, I don’t care if it’s not historical, the T-90M doesn’t have anti-aircraft capabilities and it has radar, that’s unfair. I agree that helicopter missiles are stolen, yes, but when we put rockets on them, things get really bad. I’ve never seen a 12.92mm DSHK aim so fast at a helicopter. IN SHORT, GAIJIN, find a way to fix this mess.



