[Development] Introducing War Thunder’s New Event Cycle

Sounds like a job for an auto play bot. Glad they eliminated botting in the game. Right?

1 Like

Where if I may ask?

Pesima desicion, el de crafteo te permite tener vehiculso exclusivos son saturar el mercado. Ya de por si el evento de puntos satura al mercado, ahora sera peor. Decision pesima

I agree 100%

40k can be bad, 45k can worse regardless of crafting event being even worse than that.

Yeah, with it being continuous needs to be either 40k over 3 days (so 1 vehicle per month) or it needs to be reduced.

2 Likes

AHORA EL MERCADO se vera saturado de ventas y nadie podra hacer negocios alli. La idea de los eventos es que logren un poco no el 100%. destruiran el mercado asi. Pesima desicion

Crafting events were good, you play any vehicle ground, air, naval and at the end you pick 2 vehicles and the event lasts for about 13 days only it was the best event

You recently made it you can pick 2 main rewards, now you ditch the whole thing?

Forgot the part where you got bottlenecked by one kind of material that just doesnt want to drop no matter how many crates you open.

Im not willing to play a gacha game with building materials.

Up to 8 to get the vehicle, up to 10 for tradable.

At the end you do finish it, and i do use the market a lot it doesn’t bother me.

Yes, indeed you finish it, after praying for one material to drop like youre a medieval peasant praying to god for rain.

And if you cant finish event without use of marketplace, then it is bad event by defalut.

they said the event will go for 8-12 days so probably less.

Actually you can finish it without using the marketplace, watch the European Canadian

These crafting events were the only fun to me, they had a unique idea not just boring grind, you actually did something different

schizophrenia belike😂

Major un-answered question is, how much mission score per segment?

4 Likes

Thanks, I missed this comment.

where did you see this? i’ve scrolled through and seen nothing about this.

Edit, just saw your post above, did not think you ment the website post and not the forum post, thanks for clarifying :)

You did literal busy work designed to slow your progress and make you want to open your wallet…