[Development] AMX-10M: A Familiar Beast

Its absolutely ridiculous that the first vbci we got they made a premium

1 Like

Honestly I’m a french main but for this one I think this is totally normale as long as they put the next one in the tech-tree… this version isn’t used by the french army, and it isn’t the best versions of exportation (the philoctetes was a 40mm versions of the vbci made for greece) so I think it’s normal for Gaijin to make money by selling premium in this case

Im a French main too and i have to disagree with that. I dont think its normal to add a premium to a country like France that needs it on the tech tree more. They could have just used a version that France actually has is thats the biggest problem to putting it in the tree

1 Like

It is so ugly, that being a bit more uglier the Earth would repulse it and it would fly like helicopter.

2 Likes

but I don’t see that is going to be a premium

What?

Cool and all but it would be nice if other countries than ru, germany or usa be playable.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/yvEik9N_xWI?si=gJ0Kx5sqw3fq-o22

@Hazeldsr
You don’t know its BR.

@Spooky76
Stop hating France… seriously.
I’m sick of everyone hating France & opposing vehicles added to it.

Bro, I’m literally a French main. The only thing I’m opposing is pointless vehicles that France doesn’t actually need. Criticism doesn’t equal hate

4 Likes

This vehicle didn’t replace any other vehicle.
It’s an addition, not a replacement.
No vehicle was passed up on because of this addition.
This vehicle isn’t useless, and I’m looking forward to playing it personally.

1. Didnt say it was a replacement, I said its a “worse version of something we already have.”
  2. Still didnt say it was a replacement.
  3. The effort put into this absolutely could have been better spent on something else France actually needs.
  4. Again, didnt say it was useless, only that its going to be worse than the AMX30 ACRA.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth

4 Likes

It’s true that we could have had something more interresting but nothing exclude that we will actually get something better !😃

Again a paper vehicle….🙄

Eventually we will… but it wont be this patch. and likely not the next…

1 Like

Will we hope to see the AMX-10RC from Operation Desert Storm? With added armor and the same focus as the Brenus.

2 Likes

If they had another amx-10RC I think it would be directly the RCR

would also be great.

Also a while ago I made a suggestion that they put a researchable module on the AMX-30B2 to transform it into the desert storm operation version, with more smoke launchers, side skirts and a TV scope for the commander.
https://le-cdn.website-editor.net/s/06011a452d554a4981df08a57428f84a/dms3rep/multi/opt/Char-AMX-30-B2-daguet-1991-maquette-05-1920w.jpg?Expires=1694513053&Signature=DHCsd1aXErkjI~60ZYazy5xqG-xC9O~KPNs2ruWsenuwSSDIhPD9oaLdMyk2xq-mgXB3LmGRJmidSOhI2B7mQzYncwvoLNqWRjEYrUB8C1BCS88fMXrwVlRAPCKB72tWQ3JqeFnskcXTLB0E33gViHqxeucV9oV8TPCWkIWMr3GIuVEDNfjsJ3sSVqwTIyNL3p4SReyy7PfEV2DBw3~jjBAmnLxq3Dx1CaRFLUYspafHH9ms80Zz0jkWOVxSqLDh2KIQuA62tDcJ1DKVr2Sab3gzWNshh-KqvSOcc0bwaWRJVbbyTzFlEV-mv2tOU-n84TRIdN5~UXT8~s5chDVEgw__&Key-Pair-Id=K2NXBXLF010TJW

Unfortunately they didn’t accept the suggestion, but hey, I couldn’t do more either.

1 Like

That would be interesting.

You’re welcome!