Dev Server Opening with Major Update “Seek & Destroy”! — Dev Server is now closed

For the love of all that is holy, can the A-7E FINALLY get 9Ls and AGM-65F??
The thing looks and plays like an absolute downgrade from the A-10 Late and is completely outclassed by everything else, especially by the new/old A-6E WCSI ( since that’s what that is with the AGM-123)
We have separate ground and air BRs, why not make a tech tree strike plane look viable for once, just this once?

Hey, a piece of feedback from having tried out the dev server for a couple hours, relevant to fox-3s and their usage in Air RB.
Personally, I have found larger maps (specially the operation ones) much more fun to play and to have fights in with Fox-3 missiles, smaller maps make it much harder to get into any sort of proper air combat due to the sheer concentration of players in a specific space, specially now with the mentioned changes.
The fix to this issue, in my opinion, a larger rework to the game mode would be needed, as a war thunder still drags the same game-mode from WW2 into contemporary planes, but since that will be a hard and long task, something like adding a new option (like the new recently added smaller team sizes option) that would keep the 16v16 but try to match you in an operations map would be greatly desired by players like me.
Keep up the good work.

Major issue that needs to be fixed: Dutch and Belgian aircraft in the France tech tree.

can you turn off multipathing in sim battles for some missile atleast or just turn it off…Its a huge player base prefer it off… i dislike the meta of just flying near the ground to defeat a radar missile

1 Like

Come on, get the JAS39A and JA37D the rb99, they deserve it ( they actually used it) just bring them uptier and give it to them

no one can join

yes

With this new crew mechanic, everyone thought that there would be one crew training fee. The drag and drop system is aesthetically very good, but it’s 2024 and every game is getting easier. I think War Thunder needs to bring the crew training system once. When Battle Rating changes, people are affected and have to give 1.5 million silver lions to a vehicle again.

So the entire patch is just focused in bored modern vehicles and the new event is mediocre at the best…nothing like Gaijin for force you to stop playing his own game.
Thanks for the vacaction.

1 Like

the Italian F-16 ADF having Sparrows is highly ahistoric, they were not capable of using em

1 Like

They should give Germany the Eurofighter Typhoon DA1 as a Fox 3 platform. The early version used the RB 199 engines like the Tornado and had slightly worse avionics than later versions and would be comparable to the Gripen. In game it could carry AIM-120’s and AIM-9 M’s. Else Germany would really suck in Top Tier with a 3 gen platform on 12.7.

1 Like

My dev client just reverted back to 2.35, WTF? Isn’t dev server supposed to be open until the 5th?

3 Likes

Yeah everything is gone

1 Like

It got nuked or something

They’re probably in the middle of updating it

1 Like

Yeah probably also my real name is Will as well

1 Like

Hamster ded again?

1 Like

you should read the red text

Probably just had some technical issues that needed sorted or they were doing a rapid update of some figured to actually get some testing in for certain missiles that were not practically functional like the AAM-4 or Derby

Last dev was more stable