Darvin Hill with one point

Who in quality assurance and balancing department (assuming that those 2 exist) saw this map and decided “Hmm, this seems like a well balanced map, let`s add it to top tier pool”??? Full sized map is already “Very Fun” considering that it is a sniper heaven with little to no cover, but now that you just cut half of the map off and concentrated all attention on one point this has become, and I quote “5 dudes camping on a rock” THE MAP.

3 Likes


THIS IS IT. THAT`S THE WHOLE MAP

1 Like

I do not disagree with you, however creating an entire new thread is a waste of time. The Devs will never see or hear about your thoughts and opinions. The main+official thread only has a few hundred replies. Just repost your messages and thoughts there. Not only are the Devs much much much more likely to see/hear about your thoughts, the majority of the forum users will see it too.

Meanwhile lets have some fun 'til the mods take the fun away.

Inspiration for Dawin “Hill” map:

3 Likes

Tbf, the full map is not tiny at all. I actually really like it.

But these tiny 1 cap quarter sized maps are HORRIBLE 🤮 Same with that tiny chopped up Cargo Port map 👎

2 Likes

thats the only version ive got to play so far.

Its really not that bad. There is several protected flank paths if you stop for a second and look.

Shouldn’t really appear higher than 8.7 but honestly wasnt awful at 6.7 or 9.3

1 Like

@The_deadman @Exocetta

Are you guys playing Realistic? Because I play Arcade and have only gotten the full sized one. If you are playing RB, I wonder if there is a “bug” that is only adding this small version to the rotation?

I think we all are RB players.

I hope the map appears more as its a major improvement over the much older maps in game even with onlyone cap

1 Like

I don’t know what people say, what bi know is the best map for ground is “maybe bearable” …
They don’t have half or even 1/3 of a really good map to play with, in 500 maps how many they have.
Every map is skip-justified.
The best map ever for me is that Jing out gives a kill so i can instant queue another till one semi bearable map pops. I won’t play what i don’t like…fullstop.
And said map is pure garbage as well…