Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

No, there already are vehicles with driver thermals in the game.
The driver has its own camera position on every tank but nobody uses it since it’s kinda useless and very rudimentary.

1 Like

“The next Moments of Valour is for Brazil, their Independence Day is tomorrow
Skins in the files (so far it looks like only the first one will be available, for the usual 3 battles):
GAF (“Meteor F. Mk. 8 Reaper”) “1st Fighter Squadron camouflage”
Meteor F. Mk. 8 “1st Fighter Squadron camouflage”
P-47D-28 “1st Fighter Squadron camouflage”
M41A1 “2nd Army Camouflage”
Leopard 1 A5 “Encouraçado”
Title: Wings that protect
The title is in a bundle, but can be earned with the A-1A (the usual 3 battles)”

New Brazilian Meteor skin wooooooop

1 Like

awh, sadge i thought we are getting 3rd person thermal…

Sadly all production Leclerc examples would be on the top BR, so they cannot be a premium.

Pre-production / Prototype Leclercs are better suited to the tree generally, as premium MBTs are better when they are production / modifications of production vehicles were everything is known and there isn’t a risk we may have to drastically change armour as new information becomes available (as prototypes tend to have a lot of unknowns).

We are looking at what other options there are, and BeNeLux certainly opens some up for the future.

5 Likes

Yeah because our highly modified and indiginous stuff will be premium or event.

We have already seen this in the TT with the Fokker G.1 being the only unique frame.
You guys couldnt even be bothered to change the guns on the gladiator.

Another example of this is the upcoming sea fury. Instead of giving a unique/indiginous model, they added a C&P one.

EDIT: the sea fury is ok, we dont have much at those br’s. but they could have used the Lockheed P2V-5

6 Likes

Jesus

The Firefly IV (Unique to BeNeLux), Mirage 5BA and unique F-16 modifacations are not premium. We haven’t made any mention of highly modified things being premium only.

This is under review and simply requires more time and references.

The Sea Fury is the export version used by the Netherlands that also helps fill gaps in the French tree and support with CAS. It was a key Dutch aircraft to add. There isn’t anything else “indigenous” for the Netherlands to add at that BR or position.

1 Like

Hello there!

In the last dev server, there were some changes being applied to the Spikes- in addition, there are some open bug reports about its penetration capabilities.

Would you be able to share an update on the potentially WIP state of a Spike rework?

2 Likes

Right now things are still being changed and alterations made. Until those reports have been fully concluded, I’m afraid we can’t detail how the changes will be represented on release.

7 Likes

What are the unique things on these models?
I cant see them.

EDIT:

The only thing i see that is different is the name and ordnance.

3 Likes

It’s still nice to know that they are being addressed at all, so thank you for the update!

The real unique vehicles,

Like the Fokker, Koolhoven, Renard, SABCA, LACAB, Schelde and Stampe-Vertongen will all be premiums, event or battlepass and you know it.

Only the import stuff will be in the TT with HOPEFULLY some exceptions, but seeing what the team has done to Finland, Taiwan and Hungary, i doubt it.

5 Likes

5 Likes

This must be our TT tank! But it will probably be a top tier premium bundle for France, just because it looks cool.

1 Like

i wonder how useful the AA sight will actually be. probably won’t be that useful tho :/

No AMX A1 discounts?

So should we expect a 2nd dev?

My guess is that as soon as the ground sub-tree will be released, we will have a standard tt 2a4 and a premium camo-net 2a4.

Spoiler

Bit ironic given the model has already changed.

A new flag for ships in the CDK, very striking:

Might be for a JPN preorder pack ship that we haven’t seen yet, or something on the DMM side.

6 Likes