Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

So we only get belgium planes… Then when do we get an actual Dutch plane if they change all planes to the belgium variant…

Dude we are getting two dutch aircraft but for some reason one of the dev can’t do research and making the Sea Fury all over the place.

1 Like

They are both Dutch. It’s just WIP Dev server things. There is no “Belgian variant” of a Sea Fury or Sea Hawk.

2 Likes

Yeah, IK.
But i thought Gaijin was trying to pull of a funny again, since they only gave us 1 indiginous BeNeLux plane.
Despite having multiple fokker D.21 variants in the game already.

1 Like

@Smin1080p_WT anymore non update related news today ?

None of which are the Dutch variants as has already been explained. The Devs gave greater priority to an entirely new domestic aircraft (G.1) rather than a new variant of D.XXI which players are already familiar with. We don’t rule it out in the future for the Dutch.

4 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT I wonder, On the Dev-server the Puma VJTF was under the normal Puma, but we saw now via datamine that gaijin seems to plan to group the Puma´s, can you say what the plan there is?

1 Like

So its not sure if the Dutch get one of their most produced indiginous planes, because another nation in the game already has them?

Thats like contemplating giving America the AV-8B+ because Italy already has it first.

2 Likes

I have to agree with this and it like Germany only getting the Tornado and not the other two nations

3 Likes

watch us being wrong again

1 Like

And players previous experience shouldn’t matter since trees has over like 500 C&P things.

Imagine saying China couldn’t be added today due for players already played Russia or the US.

3 Likes

Same can be said for Finland, Hungary and BeNeLux

3 Likes

Please re-read what I said. The variants in game are not the ones used by Netherlands. They are the ones built for (initially) and then produced locally by Finland. The Dutch variants were seperate and we don’t rule it out coming later to the tree.

A greater priority was given to the G.1, which is a unique and entirely new aircraft.

6 Likes

This isn’t what I said at all and is taking my answer entirely out of proportion.

The point was we prioritised the G.1, which was an entirely new aircraft over a variant of an existing aircraft.

3 Likes

Thats being said a lot. Even 6 years ago and we still dont have the things that was said with this statement.

2 Likes

Ooohh driver thermal? So we have TPV thermal now?

Since everyone seems to have their 11.3 ground premium already, when’s france gonna have one? And will it be a leclerc?

3 Likes

Even so I’m still greatly upset over the fact we’ve not gotten it yet.

1 Like

no… its just for the driver view

1 Like