Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I am spreading potentially true information via internet

If only we could use them against ground targets by using the Kormorans INS guidance

gotta ask source on this please?

gszabi99

I ment like screenshot and what not

1 Like

he also has an excel sheet of all the updates, devblogs, trailers, etc. Average September update is on the 11th, his predicted date is tomorrow as well.

sigh
Snímek obrazovky 2024-09-09 152625

Spoiler

WT spreadsheet by gszabi99 - Google Spreadsheets

1 Like

To be fair, that is only a prediction at this point

No. The spreadsheet prediction is for 11. 09. which calculates release dates of previous updates and then makes most likely prediction based on this data.

Internal date in files is something else. Dataminers find this in dev server files.

still things are liable to change

Yeah and on Gaijins end it’s a plan. We will only know for sure when the maintenance announcement drops.

Spoiler

Plans can change, accidents can happen etc

1 Like

I wait gaijin announced Planned technical works

Shoot right good point. I’ve tweaked my controls again. I need to go update my back up. Thanks for the reminder

also saying well we didn’t get a devblog today. well thing about it is it’s Monday that can happen and it has happen before

Of course. Last time the internal files had a date and then the update released 14 days later. Though this is still very reliable information.

My personal guess is release on this wednesday.

1 Like

true but lets also not forget the person who put this together what timezone are they and are they going off gajin hq timezone or their own timezone

Lets not forget that Russian time zones are much farther ahead (I think) than the Americas (if you’re in the Americas) and normally by this time the past 1-2 weeks there was at least 1 devblog, so either Smin is on a short break, or they’re prepping for update this week

thats what I’m saying

ah ok. sorry. I misunderstood. apologies

Long time no see, where have you been? Trapped in the snail castle?