Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Polands a subtree of Germany.

No it’s not

1 Like

Yugoslavia, Poland/Czechoslavia together, United Korea, LATAM, Visegrad (not happened due to Hungary going to Italy, but it’d be great regardless), and Arab-Iran.

1 Like

The only sub nation of Germany is Switzerland. By your logic, it’s also a sub nation of America and the UK.

Finally we get Canada and australia lol

/j

yo i got f22 documents

Yugoslavia maybe a Israel type the rest are subtrees or not happening. Eg LATAM is under Germany and Italy. Visegrad would mostly be copy and paste Russian equipment. And again Poland is a subtree of Germany already. My only hope is Yugoslavia despite the copy and paste.

No it’s not tell me where without the 2PL please

1 Like

i feel like i have to

Don’t do a WoT player moment

i cant resist

buddy nobody cares.

will i get banned??? i just want to know

if they are real yes.

And no one cares about your false statements ether

1 Like

This guy is not the most well researched, that’s for sure.

Yugoslavia has tonnes of WW2 era stuff, and post WW2-era stuff that would go at the lower tiers.

Subtrees, we have no way of knowing.
Not happening, probably, but I was talking about what would work, not what would happen.

If you mean that it would or might be under those, sure. If you meant exactly as you said, no.

Poland
Czechia
Slovakia
Hungary

The first two alone could have larger trees with only indigenous vehicles than Israel does with non-indigenous ones. All four together would offer almost as much as America and Russia for Ground, and more than Sweden for air.

And again no it’s not. There is the Polish Firefly in the British tree and the Polish P-47 in the American one. Poland is not a sub tree.

Look at Mahiwews tree. There’s barely any copy and paste.

2 Likes

i dont think they are classified so i would be fine right?

If it’s illegal, then yes. Gaijin abides by the law.

Unpublished is illegal to publish if you don’t have the rights, even if it’s not classified.

could i get arrested?

Its objectively a German subtree i’m sorry you disagree. One copy and paste prop plane dopes not count in my opinion.