Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Where did you learn yours? It would be “in cases where I got (a) kill”, not “got kill”

lol

IMG_3864
Fingers crossed…

3 Likes

75% chance

Ah yes I love mig-23 flogger

1 Like

Yes, you are right
Also need to note, that in current meta IR missiles are literally “the last hope weapon”, and used mostly in dogfights

look again

nah nah thats totally a mig23 with mavericks bruh

1 Like

looks a bit funny

its bulking, trust

1 Like

maybe a Mig-23BN

3 Likes

The Pave Track, or apparently nicknamed Pave Drag pod was equipped with FLIR iirc. Could be wrong, but this is just from memory…

1 Like

R-73 has a worse IRCCM the second worst only behind the R-27T/ET

Aim-9M has a higher delta V it’s faster than R-73 you can even plainly see that during launches where R-73 struggles to accelerate for the first second or two

Aim-9M has nearly twice the range of R-73

Not important in 90% of launches any time your Aim-9M misses usually means you’re right next to a guy and are able to just get behind him and fire one there instead

1 Like

In sim and ground realistic ir missiles are often better than radar missiles cause the enemy doesn’t know they’re coming. Aim9m’s are invisible so they’re incredibly busted in both of those game modes.

their only busted to new players 9/10 I see people trying to flare but yet again 90% of the time flare no work

People usually don’t try to flare mine at all. Whatever the case they’re busted.

We can ingest more copium still. (Gzabi99 spreadsheet https://gszabi99.github.io) time is marked in UTC which is 16.46 now.
1094666d8a65d5b2a1d6a00a669f9d78

I hope for teaser, if teaser comes gaijins souls will be saved by the Emperor of mankind.

Praise the emperor

1 Like

1 Like

For the sake of the emperor we need a teaser.
The_God_Emperor_of_Mankind

5 Likes

Kinda odd none of the main staff are posting on the post tho…