Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Hey @gszabi99 . Do you know if there will be premium Swiss jet?

Smin still awake o.O

good evening

I thought smin was on vacation

Nope. We typically always have gaps in the blogs early on in the schedules. We don’t delay things due to any lists, thats not how development or blogs work :)

12 Likes

Eh that 4 second reload makes it pretty much unrivaled in it’s role. The M1A2 SEP trades in a longer reload (and a dead loader makes the reload even worse) for better gun handling and a bit better mobility.

Neither have any armor and survivability to rely on when facing anyone with 2 braincells so both are relegated to flanking only, which is one of the reasons why US winrates are so low.

1 Like

That wasnt related to the devblogs but the osa and hornet

Would be funny if the devs somehow managed to pull together a whole update with just vehicles that weren’t leaked just to spite the leakers

I mean they could definetly sent around wrong lists internally with the intention of finding the Mole

1 Like

I don’t know how many times it needs to be said that there was a 0 % chance a Hornet was ever going to be within this update because it was never planned to be.

The talk of a Hornet being “delayed” for this update is peoples assumptions and guesswork. It was never going to be in the first place for this major.

We don’t push vehicles back out because someone made a list about it.

11 Likes

Do you restart at midnight then? I yes, we have still a few hours to hold the place « calm » before the boss comes back!

@gszabi99

This reminds me of the time the dev(s) of Binding of Isaac were mad at people for datamining to find the solution for a riddle they added to the game

after the update?

I don’t think this is any fault of gszabi’s, so I don’t think you need to be tagging them here. They do a huge amount for the community in a positive way in many areas of changes.

27 Likes

In the defense of people, there is a precedent for vehicles being pushed to nations other than their creator first.

So while it was unlikely, we can’t just pretend like the possibility could’ve been completely discounted in people’s eyes… If we’re being fair.

Also it’s your day off what you doin on the forum.

1 Like

If they are not hugely iconic then yes sure. It can very much happen.

But you would not see an F-16 or F-15 go elsewhere before America and the F-18 is in exactly that kind of category. Its not exactly an AV-8 or F-5.

5 Likes

No Devblog today, i guess its their rest day, tomorrow better be a good devblog maybe A10C?

1 Like

is there even any case after the F-18 left? F-35 i would guess besides that all are done i think

A lot of people rely on this topic for their general update news. So if there is misinformation being thrown around, its only right its clarified as far as possible so people dont get the wrong info.

4 Likes

u will take your event ship blog and like it