Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

year ago the teaser was on 31.08 and two years ago on 29.08. If we dont get a teaser this week it would be late

still a chance for a teaser tomorrow but why is there no devblog today then?

Has Smin said anything today at all?

last message was 18 hours ago

strange, don’t think theres any kind of holiday today anywhere, so its a bit odd

He usually says something

LMAO, another Russian pages of history.
When will they run out?

Since i’ve never seen a South-African, Finnish, Swedish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese or Hungarian one.

@Smin1080p_WT

When will we get one of the above pages of history?
Since China has always been allies since WWII, Italy became an ally during WWII and Japanese heroes?
Don’t say because they were axis because the US was equally as bad towards them.

1 Like

best thing to do is just Wait and see what happen’s

The EAP killed him : (

/j

3 Likes

quiet

1 Like

I agree, their great and important aircraft, love by military enthusiasts but f18 is a plane thats a pop culture icon, especially now because of the new top gun movie, everyone knows what an f18 is but an average person probobally hasnt heard of an av8b

Talk about F/A-18 and he might show up.

Or a certain vehicle with a name containing 3 letters

Or someone still don’t belieave India is a british sub after over 20 statments saying yes it is lol.

Or mention a certain forbidd(E)n (A)ircraft (P)rototype

2 Likes

11am EST and still nothing, it’s either a teaser or a WICKED late devblog

I think we need to wait, because the developers in VK do not make any records, not even devblogs, which is very strange

or no dev blog :(

doubt it this late we even had a Monday blog iirc

If that was the case we would have gotten word from someone but we haven’t so far

F4F ice is understandable but you cant really compare f18’s 10 ARH missiles to f15Cs 8. Missile performance is greatly affected by aircraft performance and when it comes to performance f15 is way superior to the f18 which with 12 missiles and a drop tank barely can break mach. This means that kill proboblity of each aim120s fired from an f15 will be a lot higher than f18. Not saying f18 is a bad plane, close range it would be one of the best planes in the game. But you cant just compare missile capacity.

@Smin1080p_WT can we expect a dev blog today or are we coping?