Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I very much doubt it lol. We both know the reason why they are introducing the AV-8B(NA), which is so people can pair it with the M1A1 Clickbait. They limited it just enough so that they could make it 11.3.

Just like how you can pair the Su-39 with the T-80UE-1.

the US also really didnt need it lmao, also gaijin have already said that they will split the Australians and Canadians up look at the CANDATs in the UK line and the C2A1 Mexas and 2A4M in the german line

2 Likes

its year 3024, russia unveils 1500th T-80

lol

not really lol

2 Likes

resonable, but it’s much more badass than su-39 which has only TV guided missiles and no thermal

Support a fix to Challenger 3 (TD) targeted at the next major update here, if you would like;

I will make threads like this for every major issue of every MBT. I am fed up with so many tanks being kept put down and nerfed just so they don’t stand a chance against Sweden, Germany and Russia’s shiny toys.

7 Likes

is weird its a lower BR then the british one was when it only had 9Ls

1 Like

bro 5 votes, only me said yes lol

US pilots have less skill :P

1 Like

Didn’t we have a decompression since then, where just about everything moved up by 0.7 or 0.3?

Leopard 2A7V with Leclerc S2 turret = easy work CnP for both countries

3 Likes

Were they pre or post nerf AIM-9L?

Anyway, the thought of being able to make a lot of money can influence a lot of decisions.

even before then the Harrier Gr7 sat at 11.7

Yep, just like KPZ-70 and MBT-70. Kill two birds with one shot.

lol New rounds should only be necessary when the armor justifies it.
As for DM63, if implemented with the current code it would still explode…

DM63 wouldnt increase pen just stops it from exploding whenever its hit or has a decreased chance to

We got the 11.7 BR originally because it was pre Aim-9L nerf, but never moved down post-nerf. (also people werent use to Aim-9L at top tier)

When we consider the decompress. The harrier gr7 with 4xAim-9L would likely have still moved up (id guess 11.3 would have been right if it ever got a BR drop pre-decompress and now would be 11.7/12.0)

2 Likes

kpz-70 mbt-70 are fast deadly tanks, if you keep rushing to enemy with them, you can get nuke easily if you become lucky too,

Challenger 3 (TD)'s armor is not exactly extraordinary, and even less so when its ammorack is located behind a 200mm KE Sputnik-sized mantlet.

Easy fix.

Detonation chance: 1 > 0.1. There, detonation proof propellant.

8 Likes

because it was literally denied by smin. It’s very unlikely that it will get added

1 Like