CV 9035DK (Strf 9035 MK III)

No its the same from any of the 8.x+ 35mm spaa. Its why those spaa are so effective at killing tanks.

weird, i tend to survive a good amount of shots in light tanks against SPAAs but maybe they use the other ammo

As an avid user of the type 87, marksman, and gepard, these vehicles dm13 belt is essentially an aphe belt of pure death, the problem is pen, 68mm isnt a lot and without the firerate you can end up bot getting lucky and then you die. The cv9035 doesnt have a high firerate so it may be pretty bad for events like that.

Example also yes console aim assist is absolutely brutal for cas

what in the 144p quality is this

Me reducing quality to fit the forum 4mb limit lmao

can i get some help upvoting this bug report aswell? CV9035 DK Dual belt system // Gaijin.net // Issues

Well hopefully it gets fixed soon it would be nice to have 70 round of APFDS ready to go

Stuff like this doesn’t get fixed fast, look at the strv 103’s 6 months of acknowledged and no fix for the TT versions having less gun depression than the O model.

New bug report about DAS/LWS up, please help uptvote it: CV9035 DK missing DAS - Alvis Hägglunds Defensive Aid Suite // Gaijin.net // Issues

Heres hoping they dont deny it

As the CV9035DK was implemented as part of update 2.37 Seek & Destroy,

Moved to Implemented Suggestions. o7