I know I’m going to get a lot of lifelong WT gooners attacking me, but this is getting ridiculous.
Playing Ground RB is just a slugfest for the quickest time per match. I understand the appeal of winning a bttle, but it’s just a game of rush to the enemy spawn, camp out the spawn so no one can leave the area, and wind down the points/clock…
On to the next match and repeat.
Gameplay time is down to the single digits.
For example: out of 10 matches played (BR 9.7)
Defeat 3:56
Defeat 9:45
Defeat 10:32
Victory 9:34
Defeat 9:06
Victory 8:08
Defeat 6:03
Victory 8:29
Victory 5:08
The best matches I’ve ever played were 20- 30 min battles where you can leave spawn, work with teams, and capture points. You know. The point of the game.
I’m sure someone will say. “If you want duration, play Sim.” I’d love to, if only it wasn’t 5v5 and most of the time it’s teamkilling.
I don’t see any point in playing Ground RB if it’s just constant rush, spawn camp, next match, repeat.
Awating WT gooners to attack me