Crew death animation

Gaijin should add some gore to crew death to make it more realistic.

1 Like

Gaijin likes their ESRB Rating the way it is (12+) though.

6 Likes

Would turn the game into an M-rated game. Gaijin doesn’t want nor need it to be rated 17+

1 Like

Crews in our game do not die, they get knocked-down :)

15 Likes

…and can be repaired in 1 min. or less.

Do you want to wait a full hour?

With regard to “realistic” battles: Yes. With regard to the average battle time of 7-8 minutes: Better not.

For actual realistic repairs, 99% of the damage you normally take would be considered knocked out. Not exactly good for gameplay.

1 Like

How about open top and exposed vehicle reload animations, or repair animations

1 Like

You were not here, were you, 3000 years ag in the closed beta, when you could take a leak, make a coffee, drink that coffee, walk your dog, take a shower then a nap, and when you woke up your damaged track was almost repaired…??? :)

1 Like

There should be a lot more animations for crew, they act like puppets right now.

They should look out, walk on vehicle, repair it, open hatches, reload guns, use binoculars etc.

Would love to see them open hatches and run into ditches after tank got destroyed.

And my favorite thing i would like to see - If we could have a “technical” truck, that a guy would open a crate, took out manpad and launch it into enemy plane.

1 Like

Maybe get the tanks not to explode but to turn into a box like PUBG might get it down to PG <">

Some of the animations would still need to have a silly counterpart. Such as → the Crew building sand, dirt, or a rock castle on the tank, and this is considered repairing the vehicle.

Or open top, or rear exposed crew loading in a bottle of vodka, schnaps, a reference to a really funny girl video of 2 liter soda bottles being shoved into the barrel and ejecting or even LEGO Bricks.

Honestly, i wouldn’t mine such animations. I would even love to see it for example in hangar - if my crew would just hang out on tank, drinking tea or sth.

Imagine, your crew is sitting on your tank, you go into camo to put some decals and they jump out, stand aside and are looking what decal you put on tank.

Such a small and cute detail to bring more life to this game

More ideas for animations? Imagine if at start of the battle commander would open hatch and wave to other player’s tanks. Or better yet, animations for talking. Your commander stands in hatch and is screaming “attack the D point!” as you press radio comms.

1 Like

The crew dies? I thought they just passed out… at least in the German version.

A lot of folks including me want animations back. Ever since Gaijin for the dumbest of reasons that no PR excuse or PR lingo can justify. The Carrier crew animations were removed. Making the game feel more dead.

Absolutely not, no thanks.

If the devs were to spend time on crew animations, top priority should be reloads in open tops.