Crashed without vsync on top PC after clicking esc

That one is pretty easy - the game and the game menu have very different frame rates. Im running pc with 4090 and 7950 x3d, and my options are better than the movie one, or whatever its called in english (Im russian), with the use of SSAA x4. The problem is that after clicking esc everything will change dramatically - from 200-300 fps to like 1000, I’ve seen 8000, even. The game crashed on the test drive when I was flying after clicking esc, multiple times. I deducted that the problem was in vsync off. You need to better optimise it, the change is so bad and drastical, my PC clearly didn’t like it, and I had no other problems with it. Even on movie settings with vsync off I had no problems, I had problems only after trying to achieve the true max and only with vsync off. I dont want to ruin my PC with such stress conditions and Im too lazy to create a proper report for this, so you need to believe me.

I did a report but only after crash itself not on the site. Most of the time it was just desktop crash and nothing else, but one time it asked me for a report and I did it. The game is stable 100+ frames on vsync so its good enough.