Count number of teammate has selected location spawn

As I said, majority of people will ignore this and just spawn on their favourite spawn. And Im picking my favourite spawn as well…

1 Like

Ya and it’s been explained how you can plan. Take a couple seconds to look at the minimap before spawning. Not a hard concept but I understand why you can’t understand it. It’s also been mentioned that most people don’t care, they will spawn where they spawn regardless of the team which is why on some maps, again as previous mentioned, you end up with no one spawning on the other side.

And don’t take your insecurity as a personal attack. Your performance is a direct correlation of your understanding of the game.

considering the one who feel insecurity isn’t me, i don’t afraid to use my main account to write topic or comment =))

I see, our vision aren’t same
but anyway a suggestion has been posted by other player and delivered to dev.
so it’s meaningless to argue more about this idea.

1 Like

Would it work better if we had the spawn chosen for us and balanced in numbers? I pick what I know to do what I always do. Is that good or bad? Would a spawn point decided by the game make me think outside the box?

I do see the traffic jam chaos at spawn, the chaos, the firing at each other, the rudeness, the politeness lol.
On Maps like Campania, I see everybody on one spawn and some guy on his own on the other. Is that good? Bad?

Spawn chaos can be an issue though for sure. Had many a game plan ruined by being in a fast light tank, M22/Puma/M18 etc and boxed in by heavies, game over, ODL or rather no DL. My game turned to s**t in the opening seconds so why continue? Should by rights be an easy fix after 12 years?

2 Likes

Not my choice. Gaijin said you can only use one account on the forums.

What would you like to see from my profile?

Unfortunately, in tank games, there is always a “default” spawn point, and it seems that players who do not select a different spawn point will automatically get the default one. In my opinion, no map should have a single spawn point, not in any mode. But until we have a major overhaul of the entire spawning system, this automatic default spawning is part of what we now have. Without polling the entire player base, there’s really no way of knowing how many players even know that they have a choice of where to spawn(provided there is more than 1 spawn point ofc), or how many do this intentionally. So it’s very difficult to ascertain the exact nature and cause for 12, 13 or even more people spawning at . . oh say, the water side of the Tunisia map with 90% or more running to the little town square leaving the entirety of the rest of the map basically barren and ignored.
At any rate, like many problems we face, or game mechanics we do not care for or understand very well, there prolly isn’t an easy answer. It seems like improving this situation would also improve overall game play. Feels like some well thought out & easy to implement ideas/suggestions are needed.

1 Like

implementation of idea or suggestion, i think it’s just a problem about technical. Development team will find a solution for it.
i know it because i’m also a developer
let leave this technical issue for gaijin’s development team to handle it.

Without polling the entire player base, there’s really no way of knowing how many players even know that they have a choice of where to spawn(provided there is more than 1 spawn point ofc)

I think 15 seconds in the prepare phase with a mini map is enough for player know there are 2 spawn location for them to select. except they don’t really care about it or pay any attention to it.