Decompression and Console transfers should be 100% priorities but here we are ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Currently not with this update at least for now!
What I would give for 2-lined preset in the UI as an option instead of the one line…
have you got more info about J out work ?
About the empty mags, does secondaries and tertiaries are counted in or only primaries ?
Does players will recieve full spawn point if a player J out (in EC)?
Cause this a VERY important feature for naval EC !
Just exclude J-out from people in their spawn, no need to reward spawn campers MORE.
So the entire map 3 times over basically
Why it should be excluded?
So the entire map
And what’s the problem with that?
Bro, stop abusing J out. That all.
When you are in EC and someone is dead 80 times by J out spam torps, its not an abus.
If you do not want to be camped or something else, just do not respawn.
Assume your spawn.
Why should people abusing spawn camping be rewarded more?
I’m just pointing it’s MAJOR over kill out how tiny the maps are, we could use some bigger ones… unless you know something about some new maps?
Oh? Can I not make a suggestion without having accusations thrown at me? I think being in spawn and J-ing out shouldn’t give random spawn campers kills to prevent farther encouraging spawn camping and that makes me a “J-out abuser”?
By j-out you are/will be awarding them. You can spawn and try to destroy them or do not spawn. What’s purpose on spawn and j-out instantly. I am missing something here.
So nothing on topic related to “j-out”.
I agree with stona, why are you respawning then ?
I have a whole video about J out spam.
So, it need to be patched.
The US tech tree has plenty of fighters that could serve as 14.7 top-tier aircraft, yet you keep delaying their release while handing out 14.3 planes with poor combat effectiveness. If Israel gets the F-15SG with AESA radar and GE-129 engines this time around, then the US tree should also receive a 14.7 F-15(EX)!!!
The F-15C GE is also arguably borderline 14.7 worthy too, so all they need to do is move that up.
And thr rank 9 aircraft mentioned for Israel is likely the greek Rafale.
so youre 100% okay with people denying kills?
sim is the only mode that needs this THE MOST right now
and its left out because the admins barely want to do their job
I am FOR having this rule of giving kill to the closest.
Its not denying, its agreeing…
I’m bored of J out players
Spawning the wrong vehicle and running out of ammo on SPAAS are legitimate reasons to J-out in spawn, I do not think encouraging people to rush into the enemy spawn to try to gain credit for those kills will be healthy for gameplay.
This is encouraging people to get into the enemy spawn more then they already are and its a serious issue.
Oh, you made a video, well pardon me your majesty, forgive this peasant for having an opinion.
all what you say arent available … if you spawn in the wrong vehicle, play it …
Yeah, this video is one of the reason to have this. This is cancer.
So, if you want to J out, reward enemy in any case.
No one J out by mistake.
And you couldn’t just make a argument like a normal person to begin with because? I have a serious concerns that this may farther incentivize spawn camping. Why do you think that entitles you to simply accuse me of “abusing game mechanics”, something that could get me banned, rather than actually respond to the issue?
The problem is, if you defend something, it mean that you are using it. In a way or another.
Spawn camping is not a real issue in WT.
If someone is near spawn, it mean that your team failled somewhere.
I rarely see players in spawn / near spawn. Even in naval.
BUT as i said, its a major issue in naval and many complain about it.