Collecting all my weird ideas and suggestions in one single post

1. Ability to equip a vehicle with Schürzen even when using Ostketten or Winterketten:

4 Likes

2 Likes
  1. Ability to equip the Panzer III Ausf J, J1, & N plus the Panzer IV Ausf F1 & F2 with frontal turret vorpanzer & frontal superstructure vorpanzer. The bolsheviks receive their E (ekranami) vehicles in the game such as the KV-1E, T-26E, T-28E, T-34E, T-34E STZ, & T-34 85E, so why no Vorpanzer for our tanks?

2 Likes

Pls send more these stuff are interesting

1. Functional Flammenwerfer for the Panzer VIII Maus:

8a. Larger ammunition capacity replacing the small 50 round drum currently found on the Rundumsfeuer (Hetzer) machine gun:

8b. Rundumsfeuer with MG 42 replacing the MG 34 on very late production vehicles including the StuG III Ausf G, StuH 42 Ausf G, StuG IV, Jgd Pz 38(t), & presumably the Jgd Pz IV Ausf F & Panzer IV/70(V):

1. 75 mm Pak 44 L/70 auf 3-Tonnen Zugkraftwagen:

2 Likes

Regarding your V 1 idea:

Imho your proposal regarding target selection during a flight is non historical and therefore out of question for the devs. And the actual target accuracy of +/- 10 km makes it useless.

Since when we care about historical accuracy in this game

As soon as the weapon system is not from the USSR.

1 Like
  1. Turbine engine for Tiger & Panther:

Free downloadable book (165 MB, pdf):

2 Likes
  1. Sirens for the Junkers Ju 87 D-3 & D-5:

It would be nice if they add it as an option to mount or to remove the sirens

1. Flammpanzer 38(t) &/or Sturmgeschütz III (Flamm):

1. Foolish bolshevik stupidity for April fools day:

1. Tiger I Ausf E turret with the KwK 43 L/71:

1 Like

Why don’t we have a suggestion about this thing yet, this is amazing this good be a good 6.0-6.3 material

Had no idea this thing was actually built. I need it immediately.

1 Like

Can you add to my StuG III more add on armor, or give me the unedited 2nd last picture?

I was thinking of suggesting that.

If you arent making it allready, i was to make it today or tomorrow.

Go ahead