CM Covert Disclosures No.3: Updates from Smin

This sounds great for practicing gunnery and stuff. It feels weird to have to shoot friendly bombers :p.

3 Likes

That’s great too hear, thank you.

But would it be simply a new type of screen limited to a handful of aircraft like with the MFD Stores page or would it be a change to all?

I’d imagine usable TGP MFD screens would work similar to how the Radar MFD screens work now as a mirror image of the radar screen in the 3rd person view

1 Like

If this is live, can someone check to see how many missiles are in the Freccia now?

Betting on Marder 2

4 Likes

On topic of Chaparral, any news when its missing smokeless missiles (MIM-72E and 72G) will be reinstated? Its something like four months at this point since they gone missing. Bug report was acknowledged then closed, as usual.

4 Likes

The changes will be coming in a future update, this is just some news from the front so to speak :)

4 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT Is there any internal plan to improve the afterburner visual quality?

4 Likes

We do have some plans to look at other visual features after vapor down the line yes.

12 Likes

Very cool thank you :D

1 Like

Thanks homie, but its still inaccurate. Reload rate should be 9 RPM.

4 Likes

Hey Smin,

I have returned from the depths of the banned abyss.

Are there also plans for adding SARH SPAA’s to Japan, Italy and Israël.
Or is America the only nation which get its SPAA issue fixed?

3 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT I would like to see a rework for sub nations for the next one

4 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT any news on the RP bonus?

1 Like

Yeah, more unique vehicles to the TT and the C&P stuff as premiums (because of familiarity).

Because it represents Canada with the Canadian flag.

Well good news is the UK one is getting the correct name.

but the M4A5 was the name the US was going to call if it entered service with them. In-game the Ram II in the US tree has the Canadian Flag which have led people to believe that Canada called it the M4A5 so unless you are planning on making the operator nations American it should have the operator name of the thing and not the name of a variant that only existed on paper.

Heck when the US tested the Ram during the, they called it “Canadian Medium Tank M3” according to the archive footage that has been given to me. War Dept Film Bulletin 6: Canadian Medium Tank M-3, Etc., 1941 : United States. War Department : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

4 Likes

I’m not talking about C&P or unique I want to see how they would change the implementation of it

2 Likes

Implentation of what exactly lol… what does rework for you mean

I mean something like this would do: Subtree Rework - Nation Folders

3 Likes

Very useless… i voted no in fact…

1 Like

Thanks for giving the heads up abt this, looking forward to it !

The player-detailed static prop aircraft and ships recently added to the Pearl Harbor and Stalingrad testflight locations significantly improved the appearance and feel of the dioramas, I’m excited to see what the other upcoming changes will do for the practical uses of Test Flight !

Link

https://www.youtube.com/@morcejo_gaming/videos

2 Likes