CM Covert Disclosures No.3: Updates from Smin

@Smin1080p_WT Console (And maybe PC?) still can’t save sight presets.

Any News on that?

2 Likes

UK Ram II this is joyous. Now, hopefully, it has the incorrect “M4A5” removed for the UK one at least(but hopefully both)

Obligatory link to the bug report: Community Bug Reporting System

2 Likes

now can we give france their df105 so they stop complaining as well?

2 Likes

France remains without a high tier tech tree IFV.

Please add the EBRC Jaguar.

15 Likes

Thank you so much.
This is purely good.
I get to re-start my 3.7 Britain lineup in the future, and USA gets a Skink.

Very appreciated.

5 Likes

As a photo creator, I’ve been waiting for this change for over 5 years! Already! Can’t wait for the update!!!
Thanks for the best job! :3

13 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT

Vapour trails look epic but any news on things like the SHars getting any bug fixes? Waiting 2 years for some of them

Also, any news with regard to BR change?

2 Likes

Event vehicle will be German ground.

accidentally quoted the change to the Freccia lol, cant delete that part.
But I do wonder if they added/removed missile count

3 Likes

Thank you for including cockpit view. Too often SIM is forgotten.

2 Likes

Grant (tech tree) and Locust for Britain when?

3 Likes

The sight is slightly wrong atm, the large outer circle should show the sight FOV but right now it’s just a static part of the reticle. I think the TOGs sight uses the corner FOV markers that can currently be enabled, but naturally lacks the aforementioned outer ring

1 Like

@Smin1080p_WT Can we see any changes to cockpit MFD’s at some point? Specifically being able to use the TGP MFD screens to target enemies for guided weapons? This would be a massive improvement specifically for the Sim community. Currently they don’t serve any purpose as the rendering through them is poor and their lack of slew controls and swapping to the dedicated TGP Sight mode is extremely limiting for Sim players and straight up unusable for VR users.

Why would they remove that designation for the US one tho?

1 Like

Oh my oh my

14 Likes

When can we get a BR decompression for naval, air, ground?

3 Likes

and for the grant for to not be an event vehicle
and the T14 could also come to UK

1 Like

The UK RAM will be known as RAM II, for now we don’t plan to change the American one from M4A5 as that was their designation for it.

11 Likes

MFDs are something the team are working on constantly behind the scenes. We plan to expand on them in the future for sure.

13 Likes

Now I would like to see the same trick done to Germany, in relation to the Leopard 2 (TVM-1)…

1 Like

I beg you guys to fix the Ki-102 otsu by the next update. I get that things take time, but how many times do we need to write bug reports? The plane was released in Update 1.35, ELEVEN years ago. Japan needs some CAS options at low tier. Just give us the bombs, at least.

1 Like